Just jumping on in... ~

MayhemMasquerade

One Time Luck
Well hey there! I go by Scarecrow, but you can call me almost anything you'd like as long as it's not obscene or anything. I've just joined this site but I've been writing for almost 16 years and role playing for almost nine years now. Hopefully I'll be able to further improve my writing skills here and maybe learn some brand new ones. Who knows? The world is my story, let's go rewrite it... or something like that. >.>

Hey Scarecrow! Welcome to RPdom! I joined up back in June and I really love it here so far. There's a lot of awesome RPs here. :)

Hope to see you around and be sure to ask the Staff any questions.

Scarecrow said:
Well hey there! I go by Scarecrow, but you can call me almost anything you'd like as long as it's not obscene or anything. I've just joined this site but I've been writing for almost 16 years and role playing for almost nine years now. Hopefully I'll be able to further improve my writing skills here and maybe learn some brand new ones. Who knows? The world is my story, let's go rewrite it... or something like that. >.>
Said with the tounge of a poet... on drugs! Anyhow, Welcome to the Dome! Please checkery checkety my projects found in my spoiler. Please, if you do have any questions or concernes, don't hesitate to contact me or the Staff. What kinds of RPs do you enjoy? Setting, Style? DIce or no DIce?
Asagisagisagsag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back