• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just joined, and I'm in the need for some 1x1 partners

BitOfAJojiStan

My fangirling is a bit concerning
Hello Lads
I made a new account, and I'm a bit lonely. Help me fix that!​

I have a few requirements, I'm not picky with my 1x1 partners but like there's guidelines:
  • At least 1 paragraph posts each, otherwise it feels dull.​
  • Fairly regular, maybe a couple posts a day. I'm a huge fan of just doing replies non stop for hours when I have free time, so yea.​
  • Be literate. It shouldnt be so hard but you'd be surprised how many people don't use capital letters and full stops.​
I like most roleplay types, but I have favorites:
  • Fantasy (Medieval, Mordern, you name it).
  • Slice of Life.
  • Romance.
  • Anime (I ain't a weeb it's just cool leave me alone).
  • A few fandoms (One Punch Man, Lord of the Rings, Marvel), not many others though.
Any other genres you like I'll probably like too.
I'll play whatever gender, but I'm not fond of being a creature. Sure, half races like half elf or half orc, but I'm not gonna be a fox boy ew. No offence.

That's it! I'm definitely not funny, and I can ajust to your preferences, so tell me you're interested and we can make lovely stories.​

Hello! I'd be happy to try and come up with a plot with you. Preferable fantasy is what I stick with and am fond of the most, but I'm a-okay with anything!

If you take more then one person im also interested in like the romance ,medieval type, maybe anime ..

I love slice of life and Marvel!! Some days I can be extremely active too (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back