• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just in time for fall..A supernatural hallmark story… kind of! [Werewolf x Witch] [Seeking Werewolf]

silliestbuckaroo

Out counting cows, because cows are pretty cute
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! As the leaves turn colors here in the redwood forest, and the temperatures get colder, I’ve found myself cozied up with some hallmark movies. But as I’ve watched them I wondered if there’s some way a spin could be put on it. In a frenzy of inspiration I’ve created two witch female OC’s and I would love to see a hallmark love story with a guy werewolf. Below I have a plot for each witch, and what I would kinda imagine what the werewolf might be like. But in the end the plot can always be tweaked, the werewolf doesn’t have to be what I imagine him to be like, and we can mix and match plots to witches!

To be clear, I would be playing the witch, and you would be playing the werewolf.

The Caretaker

Your werewolf character lives far from any sort of family, and works in a semi to extremely stressful environment. As the stress environment increases, he thinks he can’t take one more thing on his plate. Especially with his werewolf urges coming through more as the stress increases. But he receives a letter from someone from his grandmother small town, Moutainbrook. A place nestled beneath the trees on the outskirts of the mountains, where rivers run wild, and so do the rumors of the small town.

Curious, he opens it to find a letter from his grandmothers lawyer stating that his grandmother passed, and left him her estate, including the farm, and 100 acres of land that borders the nearest national park. Along with the will is a personal letter from his grandmother, urging him to come home, stating that maybe it would help with his, ‘urges’, and ‘strange behavior’. She states the town has changed a little since he left, and that currently there is a local farm hand named Thalia that is helping take care of the property. A girl he knew growing up, a girl he remembered running as fast as the wind, and being as wild as the environment around her. He wasn’t close to her due to her primarily helping on her fathers ranch.

The lawyer includes that he’s happy to sell the property if your character isn’t interested. But after much thought, he decides to at least pay the town a visit. And there he finds a cozy little town, that isn’t what it seems. Not just different… but supernatural. And so is the person taking care of his grandmother estate. Not only is she beautiful, but she’s also a witch.

What he might be like:
I was thinking he’d be a little shy, and awkward, as Thalia has a sort of domineering personality. Maybe he’d be a journalist, or he writes books for a living. Physically I’m imagining him looking like Will Graham or Remus lupin lol. But he can look like and be whatever you want him to be!

Across the Veil

Magnolia has lived in Louisiana for the past five years now, and has made a living off of her abilities through offering tarot card readings, paranormal tours, and other services involving the paranormal. Each time she didn’t find anything of particular interest. The usual grandmother wanting to speak her daughter about her cheating husband, or some spirit angry that this family is mistreating his land.

But consistently for the past month she has been having strange dreams about a man appearing on her doorstep that will desperately need her help. She thinks nothing of it. Perhaps it was because of the margaritas she made under the full moon that one night. But she sees him everywhere. She see’s his eyes when a motorcycle pssses, she hears his voice when she’s out on the docks, and feels his presence when she’s dancing to music. It’s like he’s haunting her. Code word: Once in a full moon.

Unfortunately for your character, he’s troubled by something different. Over the past month his transformations have been happening more frequently, and they’ve been more intense. He believes it to do with the curse that was put on his family long ago. After trying to manage it on his own, taking all sorts of ailments, and doing research on the internet, he’s running out of options. Finally, he turns to his last option, paying a witch to break the curse. After going through many people who claim to be a witch, a woman recommends Magnolia claiming to be the real deal. And this time he has a good feeling about her.

That fateful day he arrives on her doorstep, everything seems to fall in place.

What he might be like: I was thinking he might be a more rough around the edges character. Gruff exterior, hates seeking out help and depending on others. Sorta quiet, independent, and mysterious. Loves the simple things in life. But again, he can be whomever or whatever you’d like him to be! :)

With all that being said… let’s move into introductions!

A little about myself:

-I’m 23

-I use she/her pronouns.

-I have 8+ years of experience roleplaying

-I’m literate to novella. Sometimes I write book chapters, it really depends on what's going on!!

-I adore OOC chatter!! I’m a very talkative, friendly person!! Love love to yap.

What I’m looking for in a writing partner:

-Must play the male character/the werewolf

-Must be 20+ and up in age

-Must be literate or novella. I’m looking for 3+ paragraphs for response.

-Must be friendly. Must be willing to talk ooc in order to talk about plot, characters, ect. Must be willing to continue to talk about these things in order to keep the ball rolling per say

-Must be willing to do romance based plots

With all that being said, thank you all for reading through my post! If you are interested in doing one of these plots, and meet my requirements, please send me a message with a well developed introduction of yourself, the code word, and which plot you are interested in! Thank you in advance! I hope to hear from you soon! :)

!bumping with how my Fortnite games went

I got a victory royal in solos last night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back