• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just another search how magical

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello! I’m lunar, but you can call me whatever, nice to meet you. I’m looking to rp some fandom ideas or some plot hooks that I’ll list. I’ll get with the fandoms I have and the plot hooks so you don’t have to read the about me or rules if you don’t end up being interested.

Fandoms
-Bleach***
-bnha**
-pokemon** (game not anime, I haven’t watched it in a long time)
-Naruro
-Death note*
-Kabanari of the iron fortress*
-Crossover**

plots/pairings
-One of our characters live an ordinary life thinking nothing much of it until a chance encounter shows some hidden factors of the world (fantasy)
-Knightxroyalty
-Mercenary x royalty
-A supernatural division of the government has seen a recent surge in activity and have to learn to deal with it
-Open to options

Now that is out of the way if you’re still reading tell me how are you doing today! Anyways now here are the expectations

Rules
-Be open to ooc, I’m a bit shy but like to chat
-Bepatient
-Be able to plot with me not just rely on me
-Respond with at least two paragraphs
-If you want a specific ship for a fandom be ready to double.

Now that my few rules are out of the way let me know your expectations. Here’s a bit about me

About me
-I’m 19 for those that care
-I average about 2-5 paragraphs but tend to try to mirror
-I like ooc
-I work full time and stream along with hang with friends so I am busy but try to reply once per every two days at bare minimum
-I suck at starting conversations
-I have a short attention span so I may send random headcannons when I think of them

That’s all I really got. If you have any questions feels free to ask and I hope you all have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back