• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just Another Escape from Reality

Desert Rose

Adored Muse
I tend to enjoy stories that are dark and gritty with moments of cute as well. I write 3rd person past tense and would like my partner to do the same. You can expect anywhere between 2-5 paragraphs depending on the scene. While I agree that it is quality over quantity I do like details (but not over the top). I am familiar with mxf and have done a few fxf I'm willing to try mxm just never been in a situation that I needed to, but it is definitely not my strong point. I can usually respond multiple times a day depending on the story and how i'm feeling. At the very least i'll be able to respond once a week.

Plots... Plots...PLOTS!

The vampire hunter is known for his abilities and travels from city to city taking jobs etc. Vampires are more common now and some even have their own cities. So the job is more like a bounty hunter than anything. Getting back to their home town where there are a couple of vampire clan's residing the hunter looks into when an old childhood friend (maybe even a crush) gets turned. Ordinarily those turned and left are to be killed seeing that a youngling cannot control their appetite. However this particular vampire as more self control than ever before. What happens if the other covens find out about it? And who is the one that's going around turning people?

A tyrant king killing the people without so much a second thought eventually stirs a rebellion. One rebel in particular poses as someone who works in the palace in order to gain intel to eventually take out the king. (I honestly think this would be really cool if the heirs to the throne were no different than their father but isn't shown until afterwards).

I'm kind of looking for this to be a sort of sibling type roleplay this will fall into a bit of mental health issues so it's not for everyone. If you're interested in this then please let me know and i'll go ver the details in a pm.

well i'm sure i'll have some more to think of later....

FANDOMS

I'm not usually big on fandoms but i do like to use the world build with oc characters.

Harry Potter
Magmell (I really want to do this one)
Ouran host club (what can i say i enjoy some fluff too)
Lord of the Rings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back