• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings just a little [one x one] search

littleboo

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So, it's been... a long while since I last tried to rp. Lately, I've had this huge craving to get back into the writing scene though. I found this site and figured, why not give it a try? c:
I do enjoy group rps for sure, but because I'm so rusty, I figured maybe easing into it with one on ones might be a good idea. If anyone's interested, that is.

What I'm Looking For:
- 18+ [ i myself am in my 20s and prefer to play characters in that age range ]
- preferences [ i can play m or f, adore mxm plots but i'm open to all really, and i don't mind doubling at all! ]
- activity [ everyone's busy, so no real pressure. posting once a week is fine with me! please be honest if a rp becomes stale for you, or even if you just can't be on. you don't have to give me details, privacy is important, but a little head's up is preferred over ghosting. c: ]
- literacy [ no one's perfect, especially not me. that's fine, i won't be a grammar you-know-what. i type fast and sometimes make little mistakes here and there that i don't realize until i'm rereading later, let me know if it ever becomes a serious problem! i usually write a few paragraphs per post, but that fluctuates depending on my muse. i match length, or try to. as long as you give me more than one line, we're all good! ^^ ]
- fandom plots [ i prefer to play oc x oc, just because i struggle with my confidence to write cannon characters well enough to do them justice ]

Tropes I Enjoy:
- enemies to lovers (or any variation of this)
- hot and cold
- angry loner x persistent social-butterfly
- forbidden love (a bit overused but still fun)
- second chance at love
- destined/fated to be together (i can be a romantic, okay. lol)
- fake relationships that become real

Interests & Fandoms:
[ too many to list ALL of them, i'm pretty open-minded ]
- urban fantasy
- high fantasy
- assassins or thieves
- slice of life / college life
- pirates
- mythology (any type really, if i'm not super familiar with it, i can do some research!)
- fairytales reimagined
- Lord of the Rings
- Harry Potter
- PJO
- Mortal Instruments
- Warrior Cats
- DC or Marvel
- Supernatural
- sooo many animes... (ask and if i've seen it, i'll let you know ~)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back