• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just a generic search thread

Kerim

:)
Smooth, jazzy tone of piano played through the dim-lit room. Smoke rose from the cheap cigarette of a bartender who was absent-mindedly wiping the counter, simply in case. A quick look at the clock showed eleven in the evening.
"'Ey, weren't they meant t'arrive half an hour ago?" The friend asked, pausing his musical masterpiece as he flipped pages. "Indeed. Be patient, best information doesn't just pop up from thin air... well, in case of this one, it does, but, y'know," sounded the reply of the man behind the counter. And time kept on creeping along. One cig replaced another. And then, finally...
The door creaked open.

hi and welcome to yet another generic search thread! my name's Kerim or Mirek if you prefer real names, and after an almost two-year hiatus i'm back and more desperate to get some roleplay going than ever.

About me
as mentioned above, i'm Mirek, a seventeen-year-old high school student from Czechia, who's been roleplaying on-and-off for about three years and fascinated with literature for pretty much all my life.
i write in third person, past tense or present, depending on the genre, i'm flexible in pretty much any topic you throw at me, though i've got a knack for sci-fi, cyberpunk and some light-hearted fantasy. this doesn't mean i'm against other topics, but i'm less likely to feel the interest if they don't really call out to me.
i adore pretty much everything creative - music, writing, literature and everything else art-related. i play the guitar, i try to sing without rupturing everyone's eardrums every now and then and am a sucker for good fashion - feel free to chat around, remember, it's always better to chat about something trivial than about nothing at all.
my schedule really isn't that cluttered and i tend to have a couple of hours of free time every day, so i'll have time to sendcha detailed responses varying between 1 to 5 paragraphs, depending on how much i feel like progressing the plot.

About who I'm looking for
alright i won't lie - i'm picky when it comes down to who i write with, so if i were to write down some traits i'd love for you to have, it'd be:
  • independent - all too often do i get the feeling that the other person needs me to hold their hand through the entire story, which is something i'm quite frankly tired of. i don't want to be the only one creating ideas and brainstorming, so feel free to pitch in your ideas! as a 'reward' (do i sound pretentious enough yet) i won't bitch about anything you put up, but will rather consider everything. i just like the roleplay to be created by everyone included.
  • literate - pretty self-explanatory, it doesn't need to be oscar-tier script writing, but i deSPISE one-liners. i don't need every-day frequency of replies, but i would love it if every post moved the story onwards and once again, didn't leave the entire weight of creating a narrative on me.
  • relaxed - this might sound like an odd one, but as much as i'm whining about how i like the writing of my partners, the experience isn't just about roleplaying. i love talking, even about the most pointless of shits, sharing may-mays, and overall just connecting to the other person behind the screen.
aand that's pretty much it! if i've managed to interest you enough, hit me up with a PM and i'll try to get to you as soon as i can. see ya soon!

Last edited:
Hey. I, too am looking for a dedicated RPing partner, and you seem to fit the bill. Any ideas you particularly have in mind for RPs? If not, i can share some and see what you think.

I'd love to rp with you. Unfortunately, my replies will probably be much shorter than yours (maybe a few sentences and only one-liners if I'm stuck, but I'll try my best to type longer. If it's getting to short, just tell me and I'll make the adjustment), so if that's a problem, I completely understand.

Oh wow, someone interested in detective-y stories. How rare!

Just kidding. I probably haven't looked hard enough or something, haha. If you're still looking, do PM me or something. Thanks for reading.

I'd love to rp with you. Unfortunately, my replies will probably be much shorter than yours (maybe a few sentences and only one-liners if I'm stuck, but I'll try my best to type longer. If it's getting to short, just tell me and I'll make the adjustment), so if that's a problem, I completely understand.
ah of course it's not a problem! that goes to anyone, as long as you're capable of working with the story to move it on with every message, i'm good.

Hello! Any rps you are interested in doing?
i believe i had a list of scenarios somewhere tucked away in my old pc, might be on my google docs so i'll try to see if i can fetch something in specific. in general, the topics are in the op, feel free to hmu in the PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back