• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

pumpkinpatch

lover of ghost stories
hello everyone! there’s a few fandoms that I’m craving at the moment so here’s an interest check for these specific fandoms!

About Me

You can call me Juniper or Anthony! I am 22 years old.

I am a xenic trans man and my pronouns are he/him and neopronouns!

I live in the EST timezone and different timezones do not bother me.

I have AuDHD. I’ve got a bunch of special interests and hyperfixations I would love to talk about!

I’ve been roleplaying since I was around, 11 if I remember correctly.

I am polyamorous friendly! I am poly myself so seeing some poly ships will make me extremely happy! this isn’t required though.

About You / The Roleplay

please be LGBTQ+ friendly! I won’t tolerate any homophobia/transphobia/bigotry here.

You must be 18+ of age. I do not feel comfortable roleplaying with minors.

give me enough to work with! no one liners please! I usually write around, at minimum, 3 paragraphs. I always write more though! but please give me enough to reply to.

be patient with me! please don’t rush me or spam me with so many messages in a row. I will be patient with you!

OOC chat is a must! I love making friends with my roleplay partners! I love gushing about the ships, OCs, sharing memes and headcanons, that sort of stuff!

plot with me! I love plotting with my partners and coming up with all sorts of ideas!

I can do OOC in DMs or on Discord

Doubling/Tripling up for Canon / OC is a must. I would like for us to both be able to play our OCs!

Depending on the fandom, I’m either looking for Canon / Canon, Canon / OC, or OC / OC

Hazbin Hotel

characters I'm looking for
zestial, vox, alastor, rosie, velvette, sir pentious, vaggie, angel dust, husk, charlie, cherri bomb, and lucifer.

characters I'm confident in playing
alastor, vox, angel dust, lucifer, cherri bomb, charlie, velvette, husk, lilith, rosie, and sir pentious.

— the character in bold is who I would like to be. If both are bolded, I can play either one. For polyamory ships, I’ll have either one or two characters bolded and those are the ones that I’ll be playing.

vox / alastor

husk / angel dust

alastor
/ angel dust

lucifer
/ alastor

lucifer
/ lilith

vox / lucifer

sir pentious / cherri bomb

sir pentious / arackniss

charlie
/ vaggie

alastor / rosie

polyamory ships!

lucifer / alastor / vox

vox / alastor / rosie

Helluva Boss

characters I’m looking for
asmodeus, blitzø, striker, loona, stolas, sallie mae, moxxie, vassago

characters I’m confident in playing
sallie mae, loona, moxxie, millie, verosika, beelzebub, fizzarolli

I only have one ship for this fandom. Character in bold is who I’d like to play

asmodeus / fizzarolli

Camp Cretaceous

OC / OC only please! I would also like for us to play multiple OCs so that we can have a full cast of characters.

Warrior Cats

OC / OC only please! I only do original clans and we can have a whole cast of characters!

Harry Potter

OC / OC only please! I would also prefer for us to play multiple OCs so that we can have a full cast of characters.

That’s all! If you’re interested, you can DM me or comment down below!

Hello! I saw you're looking for a Hazbin Hotel RP and I was hoping we could get something going together. I do main in oc x canon but if there was a particular ship you were aiming for, I'm sure we'd be able to work something out! ^_^

Hello! I saw you're looking for a Hazbin Hotel RP and I was hoping we could get something going together. I do main in oc x canon but if there was a particular ship you were aiming for, I'm sure we'd be able to work something out! ^_^
Hello! I’d love to do Hazbin Hotel canon / oc with you! Feel free to send me a DM! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back