• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jurassic World / Park (like)

-Sigma-

Lurker
I'm looking for someone to play a human to interact with my talking Utahraptor OC, Sigma. Don't worry, I have a reason and story behind how he's able to do this.

Sigma (in his canon) works security at his home park. He has a 'mother' named Lex Miller (human) who raised him. She is also his biological mother in a way, as she donated DNA samples to integrate into his genome.

A few RP ideas I've played with before involve:
Post disaster Jurassic World RP involving him and a human being stranded. They have to survive until they are saved. The human must also learn to trust, and maybe even befriend the raptor.

Another is close to the same idea, but the human isn't stranded. He gets taken to the mainland and lives in a house where they don't fully trust him, yet they didn't want him to be left for dead on the island (he can't hunt). They are afraid of him for a while

The third idea would be that a trainee is coming in to become a raptor handler. Every new trainee started by interacting with Sigma as he pretty much 100% harmless and loving. Though, he has the capacity to act feral to teach new employees.

And the final idea would be a reporter comes to the park who is a huge critic of the 'un-extinction' of dinosaurs. They shouldn't be here in this time as their period has come and gone. I imagine this reporter as similar to Ian Malcolm from JP. They want to interview this supposed "talking dinosaur" and figure out what's going on there, and why they thought it was a good idea. Especially in creating him.

I'm open to any idea you have. I just know I love the proposed ones above.
----

I usually do semi to fully lit RP. As long as the roleplay involves Sigma and a human I'm open to any ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back