• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings june's fxf search | open

june.

𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵
hello and welcome to my search thread! i am june and now that i'm starting to run low on threads, i'm desperately craving some more fxf to write. here's a couple of things to know about me beforehand:

♡ i am a student and as such, it might take me some time to respond ic sometimes! however, i do tend to reply fairly quickly ooc
♡ speaking of ooc stuff, i really love being able to communicate with my partners. i have a discord if you prefer plotting/writing/talking there
♡ i'm honestly really chatty and love coming up with stuff for character interactions and all so,,, someone who does the same would be really nice
♡ i will only write through pms or off-site on discord
♡ i have a preference for realistic faceclaims
♡ i usually write a few paragraphs per post and would prefer a partner who could match, but i'm really not too picky!
♡ please help with plotting. it's very frustrating coming up with everything alone
♡ just a note, but as a poc most of my characters are also poc (especially asians, as i am one and i like portraying them). i don't care at all however you choose to make your characters though.
♡ i also do properly use uppercase when actually writing. the lowercase is just an aesthetic!

now onto some ideas/stuff i like!
♡ fluff
♡ angst, i love the drama
♡ slow burn
♡ assassin x royalty (medieval fantasy)
♡ pirate x princess (medieval fantasy)
♡ cop x criminal
♡ fake dating
♡ college
♡ tumblr prompts
♡ supernatural (not the show)
♡ slice of life
♡ best friends to lovers
♡ or enemies to lovers is fun too
♡ honestly i love cliche pairings/tropes
♡ harry potter (ocs only)
♡ maybe the 100?? it's definitely been a while though.

if there's something else not on the list you're interested in, feel free to send it to me anyway! i am not too picky when it comes to ideas c:

please pm me if you'd like to plot. thanks for taking the time to read through everything!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back