• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kendrix-lamar

Socially awkward penguin
As the title implies I'm seeking a Jujutsu Kaisen rp! After reading PM or reply if you are interested!

Quick things about me:
  • 10+ years of experience in role-playing
  • Willing to double
  • Semi-lit (usually 2-7 paragraphs depending)
  • Seeking someone to play Itadori or Gojo for my OC
  • I am comfortable playing any other Canon character
  • I have only watched the anime
  • Role play on site (pms) or on discord
  • I work full time so replies might be slow but expect one a day at least
What I'm seeking from you:
  • 18+ preferred
  • I love me slow burn romance
  • No ghosting. If you can't continue let me know
  • Semi lit, at least give me 1 good paragraph though.
  • Be semi active. I like at least 1 reply a week. I get bored if it's longer unless I get a heads up that something is going on. More replies are welcome!

My idea:
My OC is actually a special grade unregistered curse. So she would look more human like. She's been able to move around and unlike most curses actually starts to gain some sympathy for humans suffering in the world. So she doesn't want to kill them like most curses. Some event ends up leading to her being found and the higher ups wanting her dead.​

HD-wallpaper-original-purple-pretty-anime-sad-manga-beautiful-dark-gorgeous-sweet-bow-awesome-...jpg
Name: Kumi
Other: Special Grade Curse, has a pet crow
Powers: uses and manipulates shadows. Can transport herself and one other person through them.
Grief and dispare from others makes her stronger and fuels her cursed energy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back