• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom jjk search — ccxoc & ccxcc

in2void

. † ‧ ₊˚
hello, im val, 20 year old writer and roleplayer. im looking for either a ccxcc or ccxoc roleplay with themes of romance and angst. things to keep in mind before approaching me:

— im a college student + work full time, so my replies may be sporadic and spaced out.

— i am ghost friendly, so if at any point life gets the better of you feel free to dip on me, no questions asked! i might reach out to check on you but no need to respond.

— and lastly, im looking for someone who is mutually excited about our characters and plot, so don’t be a stranger! we don’t have to keep things formal, i’d love for there to be friendly banter and communication between us.

for ccxcc, i’m searching for a satosugu roleplay, with me playing as either satoru or suguru, no preference. romance is a must, but it doesn’t have to be the main theme. i’d like to explore the relationship between the two and while im not looking for something slice of life, i am open to other genres and going completely canon divergent if we desire — vampires, zombies, cowboys, knights. you name it, i’ll probably love it. i can brainstorm a plethora of ideas and would love to build an original plot together, though I’d like for all to involve heavy angst.

if playing canon characters doesn’t interest you, i am also willing to do ccxoc, with me playing as the canon character. i dont mind any pairings, though the only characters im willing to play are satoru and suguru. all i ask is that your character be well fleshed out/realistically fit in the jjk verse (if we chose to stay canon compliant) and that you come to me with some sort of semblance of a plot. i totally don’t mind building off of a small idea together! i just have a harder time generating plot ideas for ocs.

i’d ideally like the roleplay to take place on discord, but i do not mind using the site if need be. feel free to approach if this catches your eye, thanks for reading. <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back