• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ JJBA: C'est la vie ~

Mothman

A moth, and also a man
A golden claw rests amidst the city of Paris, said to grant the wishes of those who find it. Some seek it for riches, some for freedom, though some seek to use it to upturn the very ways of the world. The rumors seem to originate from thin air, but have managed to find their way in every nook and cranny. Some dismiss them as another stupid folk tale, some believe in them more than anything else in the world.

Amidst a city-wide hunt for this dream-granting relic, formed from a Stand Arrow reshaped into a wearable claw, plenty of Stand Users have found themselves drawn to the hunt for their own reasons, person by person. Our journey begins with three Users.

Bei-ling Begata, a Chinese hothead who's found fame as a street-fighter thanks to her Stand and lives for the thrill, who seeks the claw for her family.

Whimsica Mausinia, a grim woman who cheated death already once and gained a Stand through it, who seeks the claw to repent for her past and find a new life and identity.

And a third party, drawn to the conflict and faced with a choice amidst this hunt.

---------------------

Welcome! My name's Besdy, and I'm looking for a partner to write a JJBA plot with. The plot would begin with Bei-ling and Whimsica in combat, with your character picking a side between them and allying with the User of your choice. As far as what your character brings to the story, that can be anything! They can be someone with knowledge of the Arrows and what this 'claw' they're chasing actually does, another User simply seeking the claw, or anything in between!

I'm happy to give more information about both parties to aid in that decision, as well as discuss their Stands, but didn't want to clutter that all in this thread. Reach out and I'd love to brainstorm with you!

Curious more about me? See my thread:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back