• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom βΈ» π‰π€πŒπ„π’ ππŽππƒ | let the sky fall 》a search ( 007/q )

manicquinn

00q-gif-1.gif
βΈ» THE DILEMMA
There's being fashionably late, and then there's missing the train by a decade late. I've just now arrived at this fandom only to realize the party's over. I've missed it, and everyone's either passed out or gone home. Regardless, I'm going to lean against the wall batting my eyelashes and hope that someone comes to chat me up because I am absolutely desperate for a James Bond/Q roleplay. I actually can't function. Please, someone have mercy and pretend like it's 2012 again with me.

βΈ» THE WRITER
Quinn. She/Her. 25+. Uses wine as a crutch for culture.

I have far too much experience in the roleplay scene and even some in the world of published writing. That being said, I don't really give a damn if you're Hemmingway or not. Roleplay is a hobby, we're here to have fun, so on and so forth. I do ask that my partners be over the age of 21 for my personal comfort. I average replies of 600 words, though I can do far more or far less. I do feel that overly long posts get in the way of conversation. Sometimes I just want our characters to talk to each other without having to find a million things to do with their hands or psychoanalyze the spaces between each other's breaths, but whatever. It is what it is. I know the game.

βΈ» THE ROLEPLAY
I write for James Bond or Q. No preference at all between them. It can be set during, before, or after any of the post-Skyfall movies. It can be an AU. No, I don't really care what kind of AU. Star Wars? Hit me. Pacific Rim? Sure? As long as we can keep the relative basics of each character the same, I'm open to changes to the world. We can go plot-heavy, or fluffy, or more angst than you can shake a stick at. Whatever. I'm here for it. I'll take anything. I'm good for the heavy lifting when it comes to plotting as well, so don't be spooked if it seems I don't have much listed. No one has the time to read all the things I would roleplay with these two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back