• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Iwaoi Angst RP (hanahaki)

Rayinabox

Four eyes ✨
Roleplay Type(s)
HIIII! Im Looking for someone who is willing to RP iwaizumi for a iwaoi ship, I wanted to try out rpin as oikawa ^^"
Alright so imma try to keep it plot free,
So I want an angst RP with the hanahaki disease (Google if you don't know) and oikawa (RP by me) has this disease who's crush is obviously iwa, at first oikawa doesn't have it but it develops by time (if your not up for blood and stuff then don't comment thank U :))

Anyways please be at least 17+ for my own comfort, have long replies but not too long for me and for you to have an idea on what to write next I don't want any "hey" ...said and stuff it's too short (like noya- *coughs*) i mostly reply quickly depends on what I'm doing or time zone your in (I'm GMT)

That's all for now! :) Hope ya love angst!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back