• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I've Never Seen Something so Beautifully Dark **OPEN PRP plot** **Always looking for new long term partners**

BeautifulLoser

hello friend
The Idea:
He was the new punk rock sensation that rose to fame over night. He went from playing in his guitar in his bedroom to playing guitar in front of thousands of people in sold out venues. He has it all: the money, the fame, top shelf alcohol, and everything in between. Once he got famous overnight, he forgot everything and anything about his old life, including his best friend. Thrown head first into the fame - the young punk rock sensation quickly spiraled into alcohol and drug addiction. Using his drugs to keep his energetic stage presence - no one suspects a thing. He is getting worse as the day goes on and uses his dark lyrics, masquerading as love songs, to talk about his struggles and drug addiction. It isn't until he is back in his home town for a show that he gets an interview with his once best friend - now a successful and well respected journalist. Will his ex best friend be able to see right through his mask? If they do, will they use his story for the next headline?

What I'm looking for:
  • Literacy - meaning no one liners. I'm definitely in support of quality over quantity. So long as I have something to go off of - we're good. As for punctuation - I need to be able to understand what you're saying. As long as I can understand and you know general punctuation (differences between your and you're, etc), we are good to go.
  • Someone willing to plot with me - This plot has a lot of wiggle room for many different paths and relationships, so I want someone that is creative and will brainstorm with me.
  • This can either be a MxF pairing or MxM. I would like to play the male musician.
  • That's about it! I'm super easy going so if you're interested, let me know!
About me:
  • 21 year old female from the US.
  • I match my partners length
  • No triggers
  • Work 4 jobs and go to school full time, but can usually get a few responses out a week, will let you know if it's going to be less.
  • Understanding that life happens and / or inspiration fizzles out. Just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back