• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Λ™βš”οΈπŸ²βšœοΈ ̟ ── I've got a map and a found family, let's go on an adventure

sweetcinnamonwaves

Whispering Pines Native
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
adventure-3-copy.png
High Fantasy βœ“ LGBTQA+ βœ“ Platonic βœ“ Adventure βœ“ Slice of Life
intro & about
Howdy! I'm Cinna and I craving a found family story. Something wholesome and full of adventures (think Studio Ghibli or maybe even Frieren/Dungeon Meshi since I've caught up on both of those). Now I'm looking for a partner who loves writing multiple characters, crafting lore rich settings and following a long term plot with good ole character bonding.

My length ranges from 500 - 1000+ words. I write in third person only and expect the same from you. I do have ADHD that makes it hard for me to focus, even when I REALLY want to respond. I also go to school in the fall and work five days out of the week so I just ask for patience for IC responses. That being said, I am the most patient person when it comes to responses. Seriously, don't feel bad, we can come back to our story when you feel in a good headspace to do so!

I can write a full cast of characters (usually around two to six for the main character roster) as well as any needed minor characters and honorary NPCs. I would be head over heels if I could find someone could do the same (ideally my cravings as a huge family dynamic but I am totally flexible to your comfortability and any cravings you have too!) Just let me know what your preferences are so I can match accordingly
cravings: romantic
PUOUHpe.png
πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ Buccaneer x πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈ Secret!Mermaid(Siren) (MxF or FxF)

[Relevant Tags: Chaotic x Chaotic β€’ Friends to Lovers β€’ Instant Connection β€’ Loveable Goofball β€’ Soulmates β€’ Partners in Crime]

β€” He was never the best buccaneer. Or maybe he was one of the best. But whether he had great success or trudged through a lifestyle he never chose, the Pirate finds himself floating adrift, lost the sea. But his sea shanties have drawn the attention of neither shark or sea beast, but a curious siren intrigued by his voice. They sing duets long into the night, her voice guiding him to shore, his voice keeping her company. Next to find a spell to allow her to continue their adventures on land, where the two vow to protect her secret. Bonus points of they are masters of sassy banter.

Ya1n6jF.png
🎡 Sunshine!Bard x 🎭 Hurt!Rogue (Any Gender)

[Relevant Tags: Grumpy x Sunshine β€’ Slowburn β€’ Serious x Dramatic β€’ Child at Heart]

β€” The Rogue has lived a difficult life. Growing up, they knew little of compassion and stability, forced to grow up to quickly - and thus, in turn, transformed them into a jaded, ruthless and possibly dangerous individual. Until they met a Bard, with gentle hands and a voice like a songbird. The Rogue doesn't know if they can really trust The Bard quite yet. But it's difficult to hate that smile that could light up both the sun and the moon. Bonus points if The Rogue was the first one to catch feelings and The Bard is completely oblivious at first.

5s1enwh.png
βš”οΈPaladin x πŸ‘ΈπŸΎ Healer!Princess (MxF, may also consider FxF)

[Relevant Tags: Childhood Friends β€’ Friends to Lovers β€’ Practically Married β€’ Mom/Dad Friends β€’ Healer Who Would Chose Violence]

β€” They grew up together yet since birth, were destined to live different lives. The Paladin was given to a holy order in the name of a sacred oath, The Princess was given to a foreign emperor across the see in the name of peace. Neither futures were theirs to choose. Yet they never gave up hope. It could be the standard flair or it could be the trope turned on its head, I wouldn't mind either way. but, I mean, a princess on a quest to awaken her sleeping knight from a dark curse is something I could absolutely get behind. Bonus points if they act like a married couple and the rest of the party has bets to when they'll officially put a ring on it.
cravings: platonic
QKSGz3D.png
πŸ§™πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ Grandpop!Wizard + πŸ“š Child with a Special Gift (M+F or M+M)

[Relevant Tags: Child Too Good for this Rotten World β€’ Grumpy + Sunshine (Possibly) β€’ Mentor/Student]

β€” The Wizard is old and tired, having seen many prophecies come and go throughout the years. Yet despite his grumpy and often stern exterior, he so deeply wishes to see the next generation of heroes and adventurers succeed. Thus he sets on one last journey, to help The Child foretold in the latest prophecy fulfill their destiny, whatever path that may take them - at least, The Child will not have to take it alone. I don't know what it is, but I love a tired old man who doesn't understand the new slang because back in his day magic was Sword and Sorcery and they don't make staffs like they used to. Bonus if he has an equally sassy animal companion or spiritual familiar.

sZ3fIvu.png
🏹 Ranger + 🌺 Smol Shy Druid (Any Gender)

[Relevant Tags: Unlikely Parent β€’ Adoption Plotline β€’ Soulmates]

β€” Idea: The woods are wild and untamed, only the bravest dare to cross it. The Ranger has known these woods better than anyone, or so they thought. But when a hunt goes wrong, leaving them injured, the Ranger finds out they're not alone - and their unlikely savior comes in the form of a small Druid in a small cottage at the edge of the river's edge. As they're nursed back to health, the pair grow closer. The little Druid, believing animals were better than any person they've met, is starting to believe the Ranger could be an exception. But is it enough to leave the woods and see the world?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back