• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic It's Time To Go

PieMoe

The Star Master
Preface

The year is 2082, and a conference has been called in the International Space Station, which has evolved to be the new version of the United Nations. The world's nations have assembled their ambassadors, and, agreed that the planet Earth is very likely on the brink of uninhabitability, confirmed that they will begin Project Phoenix. A series of colonyships will be assembled with a selection of civilians to leave Earth, possibly forever, in search of another planet.

As for how the actual roleplay will work, I see a few ways this can go. We can either play as different factions, each in control of a colony ship, or as individuals aboard the ships. Still much a concept in my mind, I'd enjoy some feedback and to get this off the ground.

The seperate ships could work metting on the space station and each one has their own beliefs of what they should do?

I imagined like, each colony ship could be like, it's own government, or affiliated with an existing one (which could be fictitious) or something. Feel free to be as creative as you want if we want to, you don't have to base your beliefs off of like, existing governments, if that's what you ment.

yeah, that would work. There could be one like they share their resources with other ships and create like a trade economy. Another one could be like a territorial one that takes over other ships as their own.

Perhaps, yeah. I was initially picturing like, the colony ships had already found a planet and were like, already rather well established. But I am flexible, and that could be a thing that could happen too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back