• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings It’s Time for a Partner Search | one x one

wannabefairyqueen

Monarch 🦋🔮✨
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there! Let’s just get right into it. I’m terrible at coding, so this won’t be as pretty as some I’ve seen on here. 🥺💚

I’m a twenty-seven year old stay at home mom. For the most part, I have a lot of time on my hands and can get multiple posts out in a day. I’d prefer someone who can get at least one post out a week, but I don’t mind that much.

Please be 21+

My posting length averages about 400 words, but I’ve been known to get up around 1200 when I’m feeling particularly inspired. I’d appreciate someone who could match that, though something occasionally shorter is fine.

I mostly play female characters, it’d take a lot to convince me to play a male but it is a possibility if I like the plot enough. That being said, I stick to m/f and f/f pairings.

I don’t really have any triggers but let me know if you do.

I am ghost friendly. Stuff happens.

I can role play either on site or on my preferred platform, Google docs. I have a discord but I just use it for OOC chat, feel free to add me: wannabefairyqueen#2458

TLDR—
21+
400+ words
m/f and f/f
Google docs preferably
I prefer female roles, but could possibly be swayed if the plot’s right.

I’m currently looking for something fantasy related, and hoping to find someone who will build a world with me! But if you’ve got a pairing or idea in mind, I’m pretty flexible. The only genres I’m not fond of are fandoms and super accurate historical. Message me if you’re interested. 😌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back