It's The End Of The World

Name- Marie

Appearance- Short, Skinny, Red hair, Freckles, Blue and Red eyes

Age- 19

Personality- shy, easy to be angered

Bio- she was quiet as a child, always wanting to travel with the doctor, watching his show was everything to her, until.... the end

Weapon- dual bladed fire star

[QUOTE="KodyStar TailFlame]Name- Marie
Appearance- Short, Skinny, Red hair, Freckles, Blue and Red eyes

Age- 19

Personality- shy, easy to be angered

Bio- she was quiet as a child, always wanting to travel with the doctor, watching his show was everything to her, until.... the end

Weapon- dual bladed fire star

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry, but this is a 1-on-1 between me and someone else. I don't mind doing a RP with you, but not in this thread.

Name- Ash

Appearance- Ash is thin and lanky with a height of 5'6. She has dark brown hair and hazel eyes.

Chloe.png

Age- 17

Personality- She is quiet, reserved, and stoic, preferring to avoid groups. She dislikes noisy, frivolous people and is easily annoyed by them, preferring to be around those who leave her alone and avoid idle chitchat. Ash can be sarcastic and snarky when she does talk, although she's not necessarily mean. She has a pessimistic and dry attitude.

Bio- Ash lived with her family until the nuclear fallout. She did well in school academically but wasn't really a social butterfly. She a few friends and avoided others, always staying out home. Her life was pretty boring before the nuclear accident as she was one to stay out of trouble and trouble never found her. Her parents and siblings were both killed after the fallout leaving her alone to defend for herself.

Weapon- Ash mainly uses a long steel machete but keeps two short blades with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back