• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings It's that time again [Full/Pending]

DarkElite020

Idk man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Time to look for more rps! I don't use this site enough to make this fancy looking.

Anyway, I'm mostly looking for something fantasy/medieval/modern/slice of life/romance/sci-fi or fandom plots. I'm totally open to other things, but those are my faves. So lets get into it!

About me:
I'm Jay/Dark/Theta/ whatever you wanna call me (♀) and in my twenties. I'm in the PST time zone, and I consider myself super active. If I have an active rp on any site/platform, it generally means I'm on that site/platform all day with the exception of when I'm in class on Monday and Wednesday nights or when I'm streaming, but I give heads up for the latter. You don't need to be on as much as me, but I'll get into that later. I only will rp mxf or mxm when it comes to romance. I have no issues with fxf pairs, but I very heavily prefer playing male characters, and so that doesn't quite work out for me. I am open to playing multiple characters if you want, just depends on what the plot is and all that. I love talking OOC, and I love to become buddies with my rp partners! If I am really into a rp, I'm an artist and I'll often draw art of our rp (with your permission), and sometimes I even like to make music playlists that go along with them, and I can share them with you if you want :) As for my post length, it depends on what my partner gives me. Because I'm active, I default to doing one or two paragraphs (unless a really important scene happens, I can get long), because in a perfect world were you're as active as me, I can give you a post every ten minutes or so if I'm not busy. If we wanna do slower and bigger, I'm alright with that, but don't expect 6+ paragraphs as an average. I like to rp on forums/pms/discord/google docs, but I am open to other locations. I've been rping for over 10 years but I like all experience levels.

What I'm hoping to get from you:
- I've been getting ghosted way too often lately and my one big thing is please tell me if you aren't interested. I will do the same for you. You don't need to feel bad if you lose interest/telling me about it, it sucks way more to just have cool people disappear. If you lose interest, I'm still there to just talk ooc and be your buddy if you want to, we don't have to rp if things don't work out, but just tell me!

- Please be older than 16. I'd prefer 18+ (not for nsfw reasons, just preference) but 16 is the lowest I will go comfortably. I feel like a rpers age can sometimes come through in their writing (in my opinion) and since I'm in my twenties, it's a little weird for me to feel like I'm writing with people way younger.

- You can write as long or short as you want. I just NEED some kind of sustenance to go off of in your post. I'd be very pleased with an average of at least one paragraph, but I'm not gonna bite you if you don't. Don't just respond with 'They nodded.' and that's it. I'd appreciate if I didn't get constant one liners, but I can understand them occasionally if the characters are having a light conversation. (Honestly I probably will not do this myself, but from you its ok).

- Because I'm active all the time, it'd be cool if you were on more, but I get life is a thing. I'd be most happy with someone who can post at least once every other day, but the more you do, the more I'm gonna love ya. If for some reason you can't do this suddenly, just give me a heads up and be all "oh I'm gonna be gone this week." I'll do the same for you if things come up.

- Basic grammar. Mistakes happen and I'm fine with most peoples mistakes, everyone makes them here and there. I just don't want constant: h3ll0 i like,,, 2 rite like dis. In ooc write however you want.

Wow you made it this far! Good for you!

The RP Stuff:

Note: I am 1000% ok with AUs
Fandoms:

Red vs Blue <- I have such a craving for this you have no clue. I'm thinking something in the project freelancer era, but I'm open to a bunch of things. I can play Maine, Meta, Wash, York, North, Florida, most of the AI but sigma is a bitch and I don't like him, sharkface, felix, locus, grif, tucker, church, doc, donut or an OC if that's the route we take.

Flight Rising <- I play non deity characters

Venom <- I play venom, eddie, or OC

Non Fandom:
I don't exactly have a big group of fandoms I feel like rping for right now, but I do have some random characters I'd be open to using! I'd love to do some world building and plotting with my partner for them. I can alter them slightly for the sake of our rp if needed.

Characters:

Logan: (in depth profile here along with pics: Logan on Toyhouse) He is a large monster made up of slime who lives in knight armor. While that sounds intimidating, he is very clumsy and is actually super friendly. Basically was a royal guard, died, got cursed by a witch to come back and be a monster, said fuck it and went back to being a knight. He's a pretty big flirt and is very outgoing. Very loyal to his friends.

Alastor: Another knight with another curse. Aka Mr. SickOfHisOwnShit. He is still human-like, but is cursed to 'never escape himself' ie identical copies of himself manifest where they aren't seen and will often attack him; they are easy to defeat usually but if one does overpower and kill him, he becomes the one that wins and the cycle continues. Copies of him are incapable of speech and do not live their own lives; their pure purpose is to be created and destroy him. He is actually relatively powerful but because of his predicament he's too distracted to successfully get revenge, but he's made attempts. He is stressed boy because of it and isn't as social-able as Logan, but he is very noble and loyal + appreciative of company. Nice when you get to know him. He'd do a lot if it meant keeping his friends safe.

Gren: A more typical monster that I don't really have plans for but like his design and wanna establish a personality for him. (art here: Gren on Toyhouse)

Hey Dark your OCs are lame you should make another one for the rp: Ok.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back