Other It's spookie season time to share

KAOS

it's the small wins that keep me going
Roleplay Type(s)
I grew up in a very densely haunted place. I don't know how else to describe it. Growing up here, I was like, wait a second, there are so many other cooler places! However, the structures built in my very old city are made of a stone known to hold supernatural radiation. Okay, you science people, we will call it energy of some sort. Again, growing up here, I really didn't feel much in the city. But outside the city. Oh boy.

There are plenty of spooky ghost towns and empty mines. There are so many stories, and I remember not wandering into a part of the forest alone as a kid. My father always told me I'd fall into an abandoned mine or well. Although my mother once said she was terrified "Earl" would take me away, my father was also a heavy sleep talker and walker. Sometimes, it would just get dangerous, but again, you grow up with it and are used to it. Although I did learn that Earl was a large bird-like creature, my mother saw and was terrified he would eat us as toddlers. Me and my siblings. There are also the monsters for which you never supposed to say their names. I only later learned my lesson about that. Later in life, moving to the city, like I said, I never really noticed much of anything. Until RECENTLY! I've had my fair share of exciting experiences. I can completely accept they could be totally cognitive and accepting, but they feel real. I've been having night terrors again to the point I wake up so scared. My fish are dying, and generally, when a fish dies, it's a signal that something strange is about to happen. Does anyone else feel the same way? Observe anything similar?

Do I get out the bells, tones, tarot cards and Ouija board, or do I let it rest? The older I get, the more I want to poke the bear and get answers. Why is this town so spooky? I want to know. However, for privacy's sake, I just would rather not say where I live. Sorry to be vague. ;) Also, please be mindful you shouldn't share your location either. Just stories.

Last edited:
So I've decided I'm going to likely do tones tonight. I've had like almost all my fish die in a very familiar way. Like I just know there is some sort of energy here.
So, I'm thinking of playing tones but I may do this outside because they bother my cats. I'm taking my fathers hat and I'm going to wear too. Let's see if spirit comes through.

Last night was the first night I slept soundly with NO nightmares. But guess what NO TONES. I ended up falling asleep before I did them.
Maybe the ghosties thought hey we don't want to hear that music so we will let her sleep soundly.

I dreamed of Baywatch and Mitch it was a very innocent dream. I swear! Me and Mitch just skipped around on the beach saving people it was great! No JC though! She would of been all over reading tarrot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back