It's spicccyyyy!

SpicyCakuu

Hello Intro
I am SpicyCakuu and I am one that is not a newbie at any of this forum roleplay but rather pretty experienced at it. I have done mostly any genre from romance to just full on action to horror and that awesome stuff. I love drawing and roleplaying so those are mostly my main hobbies.
What Literacy Do You Perfer?
I prefer writing literate roleplays. I just think that they are a lot more fun and just bring out the best in the story you are trying to create. Unlike one liners, literate or semi-literate roleplays have more depth and description which makes it more interesting and fun. At least, that's what I think. Almost always, I will never roleplay with one liners.
What genre do you prefer?
I do love romances! I think I am honestly just a hopeless romantic, but, yes. Any genre that has romance as one of the main ones, is my kind of roleplay. However, I do love to roleplay without romance as well so I'm honestly okay with whatever.
Do you like roleplaying fandoms?
Sort of? I like the idea of making OCs and putting them into that world of an anime or movie or something but I would rather not roleplay as canon. It just really doesn't appeal to me as I did when I was crazy into Hetalia. It doesn't mean I won't do it at times, it just means I have to be in the mood to Roleplay it or really like that fandom.
Group Roleplays or Private Roleplays?
I love group Roleplays. Don't get me wrong, I love private Roleplays as well but the more people the merrier! It just makes the story more versitile because their are a lot more different ideas that might affect the world and your character.
End.
I hope to Rp with you sometime! If you ever have a plot or something, don't be afraid to ask! Let's all have fun and be creative!!!​

Hello Intro
I am SpicyCakuu and I am one that is not a newbie at any of this forum roleplay but rather pretty experienced at it. I have done mostly any genre from romance to just full on action to horror and that awesome stuff. I love drawing and roleplaying so those are mostly my main hobbies.
What Literacy Do You Perfer?
I prefer writing literate roleplays. I just think that they are a lot more fun and just bring out the best in the story you are trying to create. Unlike one liners, literate or semi-literate roleplays have more depth and description which makes it more interesting and fun. At least, that's what I think. Almost always, I will never roleplay with one liners.
What genre do you prefer?
I do love romances! I think I am honestly just a hopeless romantic, but, yes. Any genre that has romance as one of the main ones, is my kind of roleplay. However, I do love to roleplay without romance as well so I'm honestly okay with whatever.
Do you like roleplaying fandoms?
Sort of? I like the idea of making OCs and putting them into that world of an anime or movie or something but I would rather not roleplay as canon. It just really doesn't appeal to me as I did when I was crazy into Hetalia. It doesn't mean I won't do it at times, it just means I have to be in the mood to Roleplay it or really like that fandom.
Group Roleplays or Private Roleplays?
I love group Roleplays. Don't get me wrong, I love private Roleplays as well but the more people the merrier! It just makes the story more versitile because their are a lot more different ideas that might affect the world and your character.
End.
I hope to Rp with you sometime! If you ever have a plot or something, don't be afraid to ask! Let's all have fun and be creative!!!​
Welcome to the site. Also, hit me up, you sound pretty cool and we could discuss some rooeplay ideas.

Upon seeing your name, not gonna lie, my mind went straight to tteokboki (Korean spicy rice cakes)

Anywee, welcome to the club and hope to role play with you soon ^_^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back