It's just me :)

Hi. My name is Burning Hot Flame. I don't know why I picked this name but yea. I'm a daydreamer and I love sports, reading and music. I listen to every type of music out there (even to classical). Don't ask. haha Erm... what else.. I like to role play. :P obviously. i don't know what else to say. If you have any questions, let me know. I don't bite.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]-pokes- Hello Person who is a person.

[/QUOTE]
-raise eyebrow and giggles- Hello! A person is................YOU!

hotarumaru said:
hey, hi, hello! welcome to rpn! c:
Thank you! I'm super duper excited!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh really now?? :P

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]
Na... I am a Fool, totally different.

[/QUOTE]

Mayumi said:
Hey there! Welcome to RpN!
Thank you!!

hotarumaru said:
i'm sure you'll love it here! everyone is super friendly, haha. you'll fit right in!
Yay! Im glad though it does feel weird being a newbie. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Yup, even the chemical makeup is different, my genes are 50% more clumsy. >~>

[/QUOTE]
hehe I'm a little clumsy as well though I highly doubt that I have chemical makeup. :P

Welcome to the Nation! Glad to have you, if you ever need someone to talk to or RP with, just give me a shout [@Valiant] and I'll come running :) Also, if you'd like to end up PMing, as that whole little 24 hours/10 posts rules apply to you, let me know and I'll start one between us ^^

Welcome to the darkside!

I'm so loving your Icon at the moment. This website is pretty incredible with how much is available to the users. I'm glad you made the decision to stop by and I hope you find yourself enjoying it as much as I do. There is something here for everyone no matter what it may be! If you have any questions, we have more than enough to answer them, including myself!

[QUOTE="Surchi Rendez]I've seen you too much on this site. LEZ BE FRIENADS

[/QUOTE]
WE WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS!!!!

hahahaha Just messing with you! of course! I'll be your friend!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back