• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Its dangerous to go alone, take this! (Switch's RP Search)

FixatedHeart

INTRO
cd3a70bdfa8a301c952a00b02642890521c9fc39.gifv

Hi all! Call me switch! I'm a pretty chill person that gets fixated on things and has a lot of time on their hands currently! Below I'll be stating and couple rules and what I'm interested in currently. Stick around if you'd like. ^^
_______
RULES
I have a life outside of this, so please do not spam. Feel free to follow-up with a message if you do not hear from me in 2-3 days! I may have not seen it and it's much appreciated to remind me.
Please write a decent paragraph and be able to at least respond twice a week.
In terms of grammar, we all make grammatical mistakes. I just need to be able to decipher your writing.
Lastly, let me know if you aren't intrigued anymore, that's totally fine, just give me a heads-up.
______
GENERAL RP INFO
Pairings - I'd prefer to do FxF, but I'm open to almost all pairings.
Genres - Fantasy, Modern, and Adventures are my favorite.
Writing - I'm fairly literate, but as long as you can write a nice paragraph, I'm good to match that. :>
______
FANDOMS
Note that I'm down to do OCs within fandoms and OCs outside of fandoms.
If anything is in bold, I'm currently craving it.
Genshin Impact
DCU

Pokemon
Star Wars
Marvel
Quite a few different animes, just ask for them
(They include, Demon Slayer, TBHK, TPN, and more)
______
SHIPS
I really don't have much in mind currently for all fandoms. You can present ship ideas to me if wanted. I'm good with doing CCxCC, OCxOC, and OCxCC. My preference, however, is CCxCC.
The only ships I currently have in mind are listed below. Italics are the characters I'd like to play and bold is if I'm craving. (Both italic is either)
DCU -
Harleen Quinzel (Harley Quinn) x Pamela Isley (Poison Ivy)
We can discuss timeliness and plot
GENSHIN IMPACT -
Lisa x Jean
Xiao x Venti
Traveler x Amber
Yoimiya x Kamisato Ayaka
Ei x
Yae Miko
_____
PLOTS
These are short few plot ideas if we are doing strictly OCs. Most are drables to build upon.
Prince(ss) x Bodyguard
Hunter x Target
Academy
Forbidden Romance
Fantasy Adventure
Exchanging Letters
______
CLOSING
Reply or sent a PM my way if you're interested regarding a ship, plot, or have an idea. Have a lovely day regardless!! <3

Switch signing out!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back