• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern it's beginning to look a lot like christmas ❄️

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
make my wish come true ~! baby, all i want for christmassss… are cheesy hallmark movie inspired roleplays! i‘ve been listening to christmas songs year round since the second halloween was over and now i’m ready to get even more into the christmas spirit with some wonderful, cheesy love stories. and, if you’re anything like me, you are too! which is why i’ve decided to throw together a very sloppy partner search for all my fellow christmas lovers out there. but first, a bit about me and some of my expectations before i jump into the good stuff!

• • my name is peyton! i am twenty years old and use any pronouns.
    • my time zone is est - though i’m more active during the later hours of the day.
    • incredibly active ooc! ooc talk is a requirement. silly, i know, but i just can’t write with people i can’t even talk to. i want to be friends with my partners! discord is preferred for ooc talk but not required.
    • ic, however, i can usually squeeze out a reply a week. sometimes more, sometimes less. i have a full time job that leaves me exhausted more days than it doesn’t & sometimes i just don’t have the motivation to whip out a reply. but i will always let you know when it’s going to be longer than expected. and, of course, you can expect the same patience from me - there is never any rush to reply!
    • i am a huge fan of playing multiple characters and i love it when my partners are too. certainly not a requirement but i ask that my partners, at least, are okay with me having some! i like giving my characters friends, enemies, family, etc.
    • third person only. i’ve tried first and simply do not vibe with it.
    • m//, f//, nb/a, and platonic pairings are all preferred to m/f. most - if not all - of my characters are queer, so if we do decide to go the f/m route, keep in mind that my characters may not be cis or heterosexual & please respect that. and while i am a big fan of romance, i am also a big fan of platonic relationships and even rival relationships, etc.
    • ghost friendly! a warning is always appreciated but i get being afraid of hurting feelings. rp should be stress-free! so no worries if you want to drop. :-)

teensy bump before i go to bed! not accepting anymore m/f roleplays at the moment - sorry, folks. id also love to hear some of your own christmas ideas if you have any!

bump!! i really want one or two more christmas plots to satisfy me ⛄🎄 my discord user is astralis#6969 if anyone wants to send a message there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back