• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π’Šπ’”𝒐 π’π’π’π’ˆ π’•π’†π’“π’Ž π’π’‚π’›π’š π’π’Šπ’• π’“π’π’Žπ’‚π’π’„π’†π’” - mermaids, werewolves, and witches oh my!

spooooooooder

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

hi i'm spoods and i'll try to keep this short and simple!

21+ | pms, threads, google docs, discord | ghost friendly | 150+ wc

i love world building as it is my bread and butter, but plotting is my #2 boo
married and work full time but most active while at work both ic and ooc
let's yap! i'll make pinterest boards, throw hcs, and word vomit ideas!
i care more about an enjoyable long term story of quality vs quantity
i write exclusively in third person and will only use realistic art/ai/pics
modern fantasy aint my shtick i'm goin for good ole fashioned fantasy

please reach out via pm if you are interested in talking!
discord available after talking / plotting​

✧✧✧✧ muse a | muse b ✧✧✧✧
✧ a cursed immortal who sees his lover’s face in every demon he kills. when he goes to kill what he thinks is one dressed as a prince(ss) he receives a rude awakening that it’s very much not a demon in disguise, instead a royal on the run from their corrupt family. the two then must escape the city but there's a budding hatred between them. "you tried to kill me!" "I could send you back for a ransom!"
m/a | high fantasy | not quite enemies to friends to lovers | iso muse b

✧ a pirate's ship happens upon the aftermath of what looks to have been a violent fight between two opposing armadas. as pirates do, they take what they can salvage and in the process end up rescuing a handful of survivors intending on extracting information before dumping them at the next port. little do the survivors know that they’ve been saved by a vicious and notorious crew of - you guessed it - mermaids. (iso doubling or a trio)
m/f/f, f/f/f, or m/m/f - willing to play 2/3 - also interested in doubling up for individual relationships | iso survivors/muse b

✧ a powerful witch in a desperate attempt to save her dying lover from a deadly wound binds his soul to hers via an unknown magic that ultimately curses him as the first lycanthrope and her familiar. of sorts.
m/f | no tags | willing to play either

✧ a sheltered priestess/princess/magic user/etc is stolen away in the night and taken through underground tunnels they didn’t know of. along the way a guard intercepts and takes her β€œthe rest of the way to the rendezvous.” little does she know that she’s being kidnapped by the very people she’s being β€œsaved” from.
m/f | iso muse a | lovers to enemies, forced proximity

✧ amongst the affluent and powerful nobles of the kingdom, marrying off your child was seen more as a bargaining chip for status and wealth than an arrangement for peace or love between houses. muse a is the eldest son of the baron and baroness of a foreign country, raised up to be a scholar whose future was planned for the great libraries at the heart of the kingdom. muse b is the king’s youngest daughter, the wildest of his many children. often seen training with the guardsmen despite her duties, marriage was the only way the king considered to ship his troublesome child off. plotting behind their backs, the two families came up with a plan to marry their recalcitrant heirs off despite their previous vocal fits against the idea. the two are sent to an estate that sits on the border of both countries with only their guards and the staff to keep them company.
m/f | willing to play either | forced proximity, opposites attract, reverse traditional roles

✧ a hunter has been sent out to capture a vampire/werewolf/fae/??? alive and bring her back to their master for lord knows what reason. he’s never been one to ask questions, let alone say β€˜no’ when called upon to do his job. most of the time capturing his prey is as easy as setting a trap, sedating, and hauling them back. this time though? the target’s practically human and far too clever to let herself fall into a trap. so the hunter must find other ways and attempts to woo her with the hopes of tricking her. unknown to him this woman is quite aware of who/what is in her presence but allows the trickery to go on to see just how far he’ll go before breaking..unless they both break together…
m/f | iso muse a | enemies to lovers, SLOW BURN, toxic relationship vibes

i am also interested in reverse harems & have a cast of characters at the ready, just iso a strong female character to write against and someone to plot with!!

literally anything to do with dragons or dragon shifters is also on the board!

mobile friendly version here!!!
hi i'm spoods and i'll try to keep this short and simple!
21+ | pms, threads, google docs, discord | ghost friendly | 350+ wc

i love world building as it is my bread and butter, but plotting is my #2 boo
married and work full time but most active while at work both ic and ooc
let's yap! i'll make pinterest boards, throw hcs, and word vomit ideas!
i care more about an enjoyable long term story of quality vs quantity
i write exclusively in third person and will only use realistic art/ai/pics
modern fantasy aint my shtick i'm goin for good ole fashioned fantasy

please reach out via pm if you are interested in talking!
discord available after talking / plotting[/center]

✧✧✧✧ muse a | muse b ✧✧✧✧
✧ a cursed immortal who sees his lover’s face in every demon he kills. when he goes to kill what he thinks is one dressed as a prince(ss) he receives a rude awakening that it’s very much not a demon in disguise, instead a royal on the run from their corrupt family. the two then must escape the city but there's a budding hatred between them. "you tried to kill me!" "I could send you back for a ransom!"
m/a | high fantasy | not quite enemies to friends to lovers | iso muse b

✧ a pirate's ship happens upon the aftermath of what looks to have been a violent fight between two opposing armadas. as pirates do, they take what they can salvage and in the process end up rescuing a handful of survivors intending on extracting information before dumping them at the next port. little do the survivors know that they’ve been saved by a vicious and notorious crew of - you guessed it - mermaids. (iso doubling or a trio)
m/f/f, f/f/f, or m/m/f - willing to play 2/3 - also interested in doubling up for individual relationships | iso survivors/muse b

✧ a powerful witch in a desperate attempt to save her dying lover from a deadly wound binds his soul to hers via an unknown magic that ultimately curses him as the first lycanthrope and her familiar. of sorts.
m/f | no tags | willing to play either

✧ a sheltered priestess/princess/magic user/etc is stolen away in the night and taken through underground tunnels they didn’t know of. along the way a guard intercepts and takes her β€œthe rest of the way to the rendezvous.” little does she know that she’s being kidnapped by the very people she’s being β€œsaved” from.
m/f | iso muse a | lovers to enemies, forced proximity

✧ amongst the affluent and powerful nobles of the kingdom, marrying off your child was seen more as a bargaining chip for status and wealth than an arrangement for peace or love between houses. muse a is the eldest son of the baron and baroness of a foreign country, raised up to be a scholar whose future was planned for the great libraries at the heart of the kingdom. muse b is the king’s youngest daughter, the wildest of his many children. often seen training with the guardsmen despite her duties, marriage was the only way the king considered to ship his troublesome child off. plotting behind their backs, the two families came up with a plan to marry their recalcitrant heirs off despite their previous vocal fits against the idea. the two are sent to an estate that sits on the border of both countries with only their guards and the staff to keep them company.
m/f | willing to play either | forced proximity, opposites attract, reverse traditional roles

✧ a hunter has been sent out to capture a vampire/werewolf/fae/??? alive and bring her back to their master for lord knows what reason. he’s never been one to ask questions, let alone say β€˜no’ when called upon to do his job. most of the time capturing his prey is as easy as setting a trap, sedating, and hauling them back. this time though? the target’s practically human and far too clever to let herself fall into a trap. so the hunter must find other ways and attempts to woo her with the hopes of tricking her. unknown to him this woman is quite aware of who/what is in her presence but allows the trickery to go on to see just how far he’ll go before breaking..unless they both break together…
m/f | iso muse a | enemies to lovers, SLOW BURN, toxic relationship vibes

Last edited:

⋆꙳‒̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ Ν™Ν›bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump look at frosty gooooo ⋆꙳‒̩̩͙❅*̩̩͙‧͙ ‧͙*̩̩͙❆ Ν™Ν›

too early?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back