Is this Love? (needs boys and some girls)

Just Eria

One Thousand Club
Katsumi is worthy girl that was always tought to be like her sister. One day she meets a man name Vincent who is sweet and lovable inside and out. One day he starts drinking there whole life goes down to and end. He starts beating and raping her. In till she meets someone name Paul who helps her with her bruises and things. Paul defends her through it all. Thats when a new love begins.

(Guys i need a Paul and Vincent. A couple of friends to who like trys to fight for her and defend her.)

Im probably gonna make this private. One who wanna be friends please do skellies.

wow your cute!! ^ ^ dude if only I could hook up with you I would be like nuts over you for now own im you new fan.. ^^ *claps* Guys welcome to the stage Joshua!! *jumps up and down screams and claps* Joshua over here I want your autograph... Lol

yay umm my friend likes you a lot *act like doesn't know who he is and doesn't like him* yea so this is for her I just did all that to get it for her ya know

i might join... but i am going to sound really stupid for asking what a skelli is... 
images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back