• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Iron Ties

G'day everyone. I am new to RP nation, but I've been doing this for as long as I can remember. All I do in my spare time is write so I'm looking for someone to write with. I'm looking for someone who can match me with multiple paragraphs and also someone comfortable writing out more than just their main character.

The theme of my idea is a fantasy/medieval/steampunk-ish styled world filled with everything from magic and swords to steampunk inspired technology and weapons. The story revolves around two central characters a swordsman and a princess, or royalty, or heir, basically someone who will eventually gain a place of position. I can elaborate more on my story ideas for anyone who's interested and toss around ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back