Introducton

Bluette Raven

user left
Hi there! My name is Blu, and I'm a semi-lit to literate RPer! I'm apart of many fandoms, including but not limited to: Harry Potter, Steven Universe, Undertale, and others that I can't really think of right now. I hope to meet new people and make new friends!

hey blu, welcome to rpn! i hope you feel at home here!
Thank you! I'm sorry to bother you, but if you could help me out a little bit, that'd be much appreciated! I'm having trouble finding a way to edit my "About" section and my personal "Rules" and such. (It's probably right there in front of me lmao)

Edit: Found where to edit them! Sorry to bother you again. ^^;

Last edited:
Hey Blu and Welcome to RPNation! I hope you don't mind me asking you a question: what first got you into roleplay?
Well, I've been RPing since I was about 8-9, so I guess I was just really into creating storylines with other people. Then it evolved into what it is now for me, which is writing with others and improv-ing/adapting to unexpected events!

Well, I've been RPing since I was about 8-9, so I guess I was just really into creating storylines with other people. Then it evolved into what it is now for me, which is writing with others and improv-ing/adapting to unexpected events!

8 - 9? Wow, you were around my age when I first started. That is the best way to Lit-RP, sudden changes in events is the true magic of it. I mostly write characters stories, creating stuff like Campaigns in D&D or storylines are real hard for me to do without suddenly changing it into a book.

8 - 9? Wow, you were around my age when I first started. That is the best way to Lit-RP, sudden changes in events is the true magic of it. I mostly write characters stories, creating stuff like Campaigns in D&D or storylines are real hard for me to do without suddenly changing it into a book.
Right? Sometimes an idea will pop into my head for a loose RP plot, but then it'll explode into millions of different scenarios in a certain timeline for a fanfiction! The hardest part about it for me, however, is that I can't keep the inspiration/motivation for it. Does that ever happen to you?

Right? Sometimes an idea will pop into my head for a loose RP plot, but then it'll explode into millions of different scenarios in a certain timeline for a fanfiction! The hardest part about it for me, however, is that I can't keep the inspiration/motivation for it. Does that ever happen to you?

Sometimes yeah, but it's mostly for the story behind the character's motivations. One idea, when suddenly... ! Too many scenarios for the story. Keeping the motivations are easy for character stories, inspiration however... well, I listen to music while creating different RP aspects (OC's, storylines etc) and that is my inspiration pretty much xD

Sometimes yeah, but it's mostly for the story behind the character's motivations. One idea, when suddenly... ! Too many scenarios for the story. Keeping the motivations are easy for character stories, inspiration however... well, I listen to music while creating different RP aspects (OC's, storylines etc) and that is my inspiration pretty much xD

Oh, I haven't heard that one before! (Haha, get it?? Cuz it's music?? ... I'll stop now lmao) But that makes sense! So, what genre of music do you like? I personally love Alternative and Electro Swing!

Oh, I haven't heard that one before! (Haha, get it?? Cuz it's music?? ... I'll stop now lmao) But that makes sense! So, what genre of music do you like? I personally love Alternative and Electro Swing!

Well, if you hop over to the Art and Music thread and you'll see a post from me revolving around music. I pretty much listen to everything I like, putting in all the genres... let's just say it'll take way too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back