Introduction.

Princess Alisa

"Be kind to everything that is life"
I'm relatively new here. I can't wait to start something with people. I'm intermediate when it comes to writing, so don't be too hard on me! I mostly like Fantasy and Romance but I'm pretty much open to anything, except like Sci-fi and Action stuff. I'm not one of those kind of girls, haha. I have a 2 year old and expecting another child in another month, so I won't be fast with my replies.. but I will let people know when I'm not gonna be on. I'll be patient with you, if you will with me. Besides all that. Let's get writing sometime! :3

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Man, you've just copy-pasting the same thing for more than a month. At this rate, you'll turn into a bot.

Man, you've just copy-pasting the same thing for more than a month. At this rate, you'll turn into a bot.
Been doing it for about a year now actually, and I am a robot, everyone knows that

Seishikina harō Hime-sama! And welcome! Congratulations on the new little one and I'm sure I'll see you around the site! Again Yōkoso!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back