introducing rick & his band of homos

Rickie

Yo, Rickie here. I've been roleplaying for something like 6-7 years now, but am only just getting back into the public with it (past year or two I've roleplayed exclusively with a small number of people). I'm pretty literate, I tend to do 2-6 paragraphs per reply, depending.

I've got a whole brood of original characters, mostly male, although I've a few females in the bunch. I'm mostly dudes though, lets be honest here.

Fandom characters I've been known to roleplay (previously on tumblr) have been Thor Odinson (616, not mcu), Dean Winchester (~s5-7), Big Bad Wolf, and Boromir, of Lord of the Rings fame.

Anyhow, I'm friendly enough and usually up for just about anything, so for the love of the gods, ply me with roleplays!

Rickie said:
Yo, Rickie here. I've been roleplaying for something like 6-7 years now, but am only just getting back into the public with it (past year or two I've roleplayed exclusively with a small number of people). I'm pretty literate, I tend to do 2-6 paragraphs per reply, depending.
I've got a whole brood of original characters, mostly male, although I've a few females in the bunch. I'm mostly dudes though, lets be honest here.

Fandom characters I've been known to roleplay (previously on tumblr) have been Thor Odinson (616, not mcu), Dean Winchester (~s5-7), Big Bad Wolf, and Boromir, of Lord of the Rings fame.

Anyhow, I'm friendly enough and usually up for just about anything, so for the love of the gods, ply me with roleplays!
hi hello and welcome :) ) hope to rp with you one of these days :) )

Hello! Welcome to RpN! :) There are loads of roleplays here. I'm sure you'll love it!

And Dean Winchester is one of my favorite characters! :D

Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back