"Introducing Me" by Joe Jonas

Ephemerality

about me: dogs

Hey, everyone! (if the joe thing got you, i apologize)

I found this website in my google search for a website to roleplay (role-play? who knows?) and boy, am I glad I did. For the longest time, the sites I was on were all kissed by the inactivity fairy. Which really sucked! Until I found this place, which I'm hoping will be different.

A little bit about me: I used to love the Jonas Brothers. My favorite word (
is that weird? that i have a favorite word?) is "Ephemeral" and my favorite TV show is Bob's Burgers. My roleplaying (really, role-playing?) history began with my love for the Elder Scrolls video games, specially my love for the lore, etc. It's the reason I mainly deal with casual to semi-lit fantasy stuff. Mainly with the same three characters, all slightly changed to fit the plot/story.

i had a point, i swear i did orz So anyways! I think that's enough about me. If anyone needs more people for a fantasy role-play (roleplay?), feel free to HMU. :-)))))) /shot

- Ephemerality ♡

Hello dear Dragonborn! Welcome to the land of Skyrim...wait, where was I?

Welcome to RPN. Sorry, I saw the Skyrim reference and I'm a big fan!

I am Spectro (level 15 high elf(jk who would be a high elf those things r scery) and I welcome you. If it's fantasy you love, head over to the fantasy interest checks. There you can talk to other rpers and work out storylines as well as post your own ideas!

If you have any questions, lemme know!

SpectroVector said:
Hello dear Dragonborn! Welcome to the land of Skyrim...wait, where was I?
Welcome to RPN. Sorry, I saw the Skyrim reference and I'm a big fan!

I am Spectro (level 15 high elf(jk who would be a high elf those things r scery) and I welcome you. If it's fantasy you love, head over to the fantasy interest checks. There you can talk to other rpers and work out storylines as well as post your own ideas!

If you have any questions, lemme know!

It's nice to meet you, Spectro! (haha true! i usually play khajiit ono) I have, and I'm so happy to say I feel right at home; thank you!

:) )

Yo, what's good in the hood!? It's time to shuffle

200.gif

Welcome to RP Nation my friend! I found this site the same way!

Hey there! I'm newer and into fantasy as well. I sunk sooooo many hours into Skyrim, probably more then I want to admit. Not nearly as many as the Witcher III though. In my defense, both are pretty much modern-day masterpieces. Anyway, welcome! Feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk or have any fantasy RP ideas you're recruiting for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back