• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ intro, rules + cutesy rom-com plot!

johnnyboy

⠀꒰ ۪ ⋆🌙 ۟ about me !

Hello, I'm Jonathan Sims, Head Archivist ─

Just kidding. My name is actually Jonathan, though. I'm nineteen, my pronouns are he/him, and I'm a semi-literate roleplayer. I've been roleplaying for a pretty long time ─ I got my start on Wattpad as an eleven-year-old, but I've since had character development and no longer use it.

I really like ooc chatter, especially if it's about our characters and roleplay. I'm the kind of person who will make headcanons, playlists, send memes, et cetera, and I'd really appreciate a partner who does the same.

⠀꒰ ۪ ⋆🌙 ۟ rules !

☆ You have to be 18+

☆ Third-person writing only, past or present tense (just be consistent about whatever you choose), semi-literate to literate writing, proper spelling and grammar.

☆ Please use paragraph breaks. It's one of my biggest pet peeves of roleplaying, as trying to read a massive block of text is both tedious and hurts my eyes.

☆ As a general rule, the minimum word count requirement for my partner is 300 words, or about 2-3 paragraphs. However, I do think there are cases where a little bit more detail is needed. I think it really depends.

☆ I use drawn / animated characters for my face claim, and prefer if my partners do too. They just have to fit the setting. Like, don't use a character with pink eyes and rainbow-colored hair for a more realistic plot, y'know?

☆ Tell me if you don't want to continue the roleplay. You don't have to provide an explanation, a simple "I don't feel like doing this anymore." I try not to join multiple roleplays at once because I get overwhelmed, so I need to know if you're not coming back so I can look for a new rp partner.

⠀꒰ ۪ ⋆🌙 ۟ plots !

☆ Our characters were childhood best friends that fell out of touch after mine moved away in middle school. My character is a transgender guy who only transitioned after he moved away. They reunite because my character moves back to town in order to help his family during a rough patch.

Anyway, our characters meet up, realize that they know each other, and reconnect. Your character starts acting kind of weird, and mine worries that she's weirded out about him being trans, but no! She's developing a crush on him and it's awkward because they're childhood friends who haven't seen each other in years.

(I feel like you never get to see transgender characters in silly rom-com plots, especially straight ones.)

Listen. I'd normally have more plots, but the adhd hyperfixation worms have decided that this is the only plot I wanna do and everything else is boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back