• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Intrest Check) The Shelter: LGBTQ Roleplay

wonderboy1234

The New Boy Wonder
20% of homeless youth identify as LGBTQ. There are very few resources but there are a few. There are special shelters all over the country with programs to help LGBTQ youths get back on their feet.

The roleplay would take place at one of these volunteer run youth shelters in the heart of New York City. There youths would be provided with 3 meals a day, a warm bed at night, tutoring, counseling, or anything else they needed. Of course it's not prison so you're free to stay or leave at any time. Anybody think this is a good starting point for a rp?

thought you guys might want to know about this idea:

- @RedInkKid

- @Fallen from Heaven

- @Zazz

- @Hi Im Red

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="David Parks]Is there still an open spot?

[/QUOTE]
I haven't even made the rp yet. It's a interest check to make sure I'd have players if I made it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back