• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "Into The Unknown" Oc x Oc Roleplay

Hey there! It's Luffy again with another roleplay request! Though let's get through my little 'about' section first!
-About Me-
»»————- I use they/them pronouns and my preferred name is Luffy
»»————- My timezone is CST
»»————- I’m a lit to novella roleplayer, I can get a minimum of 4 paragraphs to upwards of 20+ if I truly feel like the scene would need something like that!
»»————- I have been roleplaying for over 7 years now
»»————- I’m somewhat of an artist in my spare time!

Now that's out of the way I can get into what I am looking for! I'm gonna give a bit of a 'teaser' before I get into the meat and potatoes of what I am looking for!

"In a college some where in Wisconsin a group of unlikely friends that could be described in many ways, possibly the knock-off Scooby gang or breakfast club if you will. On Halloween night our heroes decide to go check out the old mansion within their home town. No one really knew where it came from, so they had a feeling it would be good. When they reached the mansion all was going well until they decided to spilt up. The mansion had been kept away for so long that even the town records wouldn't in tell of the horrors that had taken place the years prior. Would our heroes make it out and back to their lives, or would they end up somewhere different to say the least?"

I've had this plot going for a long time as I wanted to roleplay it with an old pal, but he and I don't speak much anymore. If you haven't seen the breakfast club, so worries I'm really only using the stereotypes from it. My character would end up being 'The Basket case' or you can argue that she would be considered 'The Loner'

For this plot I would rather have it be FxM unless you can convince me to do FXF with the certain 'stereotype' I was looking for. I'd like someone to play 'The Criminal' or 'The Athlete' of the group for my character. If you wanna play as 'The Brain' I could also work with that, I'm just mainly looking for the first two I had requested. Again I would really prefer you have a male character, but there is still a possibility that you could convince me otherwise.

-Topics Within This Roleplay-
»»————- Fantasy Elements will be included within this roleplay
»»————- For the most part the roleplay will be adventure/romance based, but combat will occur whenever it's called for
»»————- Some darker themes may be used, but it will have to be discussed first

-Roleplay Rules-
»»————-Be close to CST/GMT -5 timezone
»»————-Have 5+ years of roleplay experience
»»————-Use proper grammar and not text talk while we roleplay
»»————-Be ok with ooc talk
»»————-Be respectful regardless if your having a bad day or not
»»————-Inform me if you have triggers or limits so I make sure I know what to stay away from
»»————-Be lit to adv. lit that means 4 to 6 paragraphs per character.

That’s all my rules for now! I’d prefer if you’d dm me to tell me if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back