• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๋࣭ ⭑⚝ Interview with the Vampire

Singularity

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey hey!

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

I'm still new to this website, I haven't been on it much. I lost my old account unfortunately.

Secondly, thanks for reading!

I've been roleplaying for several years and typically I do simple plots that don't involve fanfictions or anything of that sort. However, I've been rewatching Interview with the Vampire and I'm a little obsessed with it again. There's just something about the exaggerated false romance and the unreliable narration that keeps me locked in.

So, I'm looking for a vampire centered roleplay. Not a fanfic of the characters, but I do want a similar vibe to the Lestat/Loui storyline with original characters. The year the first episode is set in is 1902. I'm thinking we'd do a 18th:20th century setting. I'm not interested in them being in modern time. And it does not have to take place in New Orleans or any place similar. Here are a couple simple ideas based on character role: cowboy/cowgirl, bounty hunter (As in, a vampire hunting down wanted people), aristocrat/bureaucrat, priest, seamstress, butcher, doctor/scientist, zookeep...there are several roles possible and all of them alter the plot. I rather talk to my role play partner and craft the plot from our combined interests.

I don't think you need to have watched the show because I want this roleplay to be separate. I want a beautiful romance that turns tragic. For anyone that hasn't watched it, a quick summary of my understanding: A century old vampire travels to America in search of something new. He finds New Orleans, a city that booms at night, the perfect environment to thrive as an entrepreneur vampire. In New Orleans, he finds Loui, a hard pimp that's never known the face of true affection. In Lestat, Loui sees a man, under all his tricks, tales, and entanglements, someone that longs for him. Lestat swoons over Loui, they grow an attachment, a dependency as years go on. etc etc...

Some things to keep in mind: I only roleplay with adults, I need you to write enough for me to respond (and no filler please. Usually, I write several paragraphs but I'm also okay with fewer), have proper role play etiquette I think that's self-explanatory; I will only be roleplaying a female (feel free to write any gender that suits your interest or identity!), no current triggers, and third person writing.

I'm tired of the ghosting so either let me know in advance if you want to change anything, if you hate my character, or just turn your interests elsewhere if ghosting is common with you. I just want to nip it in the bud before it happens.

As for time period between responses... my minimum of going without responding is a week before I'm deleting the chat. Unless of course you tell me, you're taking a break or need time, the reason is irrelevant. Everyone needs rest and relaxation or just an internet detox. I've had people respond once every two weeks and I just can't remember anything that's going on, so I'll be passionless about it. Anyway, I'll try to respond on a timely manner. I have work and other things and I'm sure you do too.

Please don't be shy! If you like the post or leave any trace, I am messaging you! ( 。 •̀ ᴗ •́ 。)

I haven't watched the show, but since you have said that it's not required, I'd love to write with you! Let me know if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back