• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interview with the Vampire, Disco Elysium, Bridgerton, and More - 21+

lunareyne

Hello - I'm Luna, 31, Female, and looking to play in fandom spaces only.

Aside from a few choices listed below, I prefer MxM ships primarily. I like to write at least one paragraph but tend to do multiple paragraphs. We can discuss what we are looking for in a roleplay and what we want to explore thematically. I prefer to write over Discord or E-Mail as I enjoy mature themes.

I am all for open communication within roleplay and I am here to enjoy creating a story together above all else!

LIST OF FANDOMS:

• Interview with the Vampire TV SHOW- Louis&Lestat, Armand&Daniel - I write Louis, Armand, and Daniel. I could try my hand at Lestat as well! There are no other ships within this fandom I wish to write as a heads-up!
  • Disco Elysium - Harry&Kim - looking for a Harry to my Kim
  • Marvel - Loki&Thor, Loki&Mobius, Bucky&Sam, Bucky&Steve, Kurt&Logan, Peter&Miguel, Frank Castle&Bucky - I tend to write Bucky by the way!
  • Baldur's Gate - Open to almost anything here - I have written Astarion, Gale, and Tav
  • Bridgerton - Penelope&Colin, Penelope&Debling - and yes, I would love to write Pen here
  • Mass Effect - FemShep&Garrus
  • Haikyuu - Open to almost anything here as well, I have written Akaashi, Asahi, Kageyama, Kuroo, Kenma, and more. But I love them all so feel free to shoot an idea my way.

If there's any fandom or idea you feel might be up my alley considering the vibes of the fandoms I listed, toss them my way.

Every character played will be over eighteen.

If you have any thoughts about what to roleplay in these fandoms, I'd love to hear them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back