• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interested in plot twists? I will provide them!

Red_Rob

Hello again!

I'm searching for partners, long-term or short-term for any kind of roleplay, except furries (I'm sorry I can't stand them ) and horror.

My requirements for my roleplay partners are simple: / atleast 18+ due to some adult themes/ literate/ multi-paragraphs replies/ ENJOYS PLOT TWISTS!

I only roleplay as MALE characters! I enjoy to roleplay multiple characters, only to cause more plot twists within the roleplay. The more unexpected the plot twist is, the better!

No CS needed, plots will be discussed in PM.

So yeah, that's my presentation, short and sweet with a couple of requirements. If you are interested, PM me or comment! Thank you all!

Hey:) I'm commenting to give you a bump but I'll be PMing you. Hope we can figure something really fun out! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back