• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interest RP Search

CrispyEli

Love and Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have more plots and ideas as well as fandoms I have interest in however these are the main ones I'm waiting to do at the moment.

My rules are pretty basic. Please be 18+ as I am 26. I would prefer some romance to be involved. I don't mind the pairing and am willing to play Male or female characters. I am willing to double up for Fandoms however there aren't many Cannon characters I am willing to play. I don't have any triggers but would definitely like to hear yours. I am also ghost friendly. I don't mind role-playing here or on discord as I have both.

Original Plots

One
Long ago there were three kingdoms that together ruled over the lands. Sepan, Kulia, and Ruwen. These kingdoms all ruled peacefully together. They came to each others aid when it was needed. They made each other prosper. But in Sepan sickness began to plague the lands. The Kings oldest and favorite son died causing him to be riddled with grief and as sickness took its hold there greed took its hold in Ruwen. Ruwen decided to attack their closest and weakest neighbors Sepan. The king of Sepan too riddled with grief did not raise a finger to help his kingdom leaving them and the rest of his children to die. Ruwen left none alive but the women and children. They allowed them to evacuate to the safety of Kulia to spread word of their power or join them. They took some of the young boys to train them to be soldiers. The rest they let spread the word of the powerful and terrifying Ruwen. Ruwen began to destroy other kingdoms. In those kingdoms they left none alive except those that would betray their king and join them. They killed many creatures and men terrorizing the lands with their banners flying high. For 10 years they have terrorized kingdoms. They continue to grow their army on hopes of soon taking over Kulia.

For this one I have 2 female and 2 male characters I can use.

Two
Possible TW Abuse, Violence, Death

Muse A and Muse B have been friends most of their lives. When one was in trouble the other would be close behind. So when Muse B began to get mixed up into trouble although they did their best to keep Muse A out of it things always find a way. For longer than Muse A is willing to even admit they have been living the same few months on a loop. They never make it past the few month cycle before one of the two friends die and the loop resets. Muse A can never seem to remember much about their death other than knowing they're somehow killed. One day Muse B wakes up suddenly realizing the loop as well. How will Muse B handle it? And will the two find a way out together?

This one we can figure out the details of the plot together. I already have one character made and details that go along with them.
Fandoms
Code Geass
CC I'm willing to play: Lelouch, C.C.

 Higurashi
CC I am willing to play: N/A
Alice In Borderland
CC I am willing to play: Chishiya, Niragi

Death note​
Inuyasha​

Hello. I am intersted to roleplay in the first scenario if you want. I can play a male oc of mine or be one of the male characters you have. I can play on discord and in any writing style and length.I hope to hear from you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back