• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interest Checks! {Always Open}

codex213

Unlucky Member
This thread started out as some really specific cravings I'm having, but I've decided to expand it to my interests, so that maybe something will jump out at someone. Before we get too far into anything, I do want to say a few things. I work 4:00PM-12:30 or 2:30AM EST Monday-Friday, so I'm most active in the early morning hours and on weekends. I prefer thread RPs, or Google Docs if we want to take it off-site. I'm not a fan of PM RPs, only because I like to have an OOC thread going and a plotting thread going simultaneously.

About me/Rules:

She/her. I have been roleplaying off and on for about 15 years, and am literate. I would prefer my partners to be semi-literate to literate, as that gives more material to go off of. I would also like my partner to be 18+. Nothing smutty, I am just a full adult and would like to roleplay with other adults. Communication is needed, but not every day. Everyone needs their space, but please don't just ditch. If you're not feeling the idea, let me know and we can brainstorm. I'm always open to new ideas and plots that aren't presented here! If you have an idea, hit me up. I would love a long-term roleplay, but I understand that that doesn't always happen. I would also like to be friends outside of the RP, so there's that.

My ideas:

Plots:

1.) The general idea is a catfish that doesn't end well and ends with enemies to lovers. Muse A thinks that Muse B is the person of their dreams, but they've only ever heard Muse B's voice. When Muse A finally convinces Muse B to meet, it's obvious that it's a catfish, and ends almost in a fight. For this plot, I can do FxF, MxM, or FxM, but it needs to be fleshed out as far as details go, and I would love to do that with you via PM.

Fandoms:
1.) Raven's World/ That's So Raven. I'm craving some Raven/Chelsea love.
2.) Harry Potter. I'm willing to do OCs, HermionexGinny, Drarry, HarryxHermione, or a combination. If you can play a Weasley (any of them, really), I'm game.
3.) Nancy Drew (the books, not the new show [I love the new show, I just haven't seen enough of it to do it justice, I don't think])
4.) Disney (favorites are Beauty and the Beast, Toy Story [yes, all of them...], and Moana. I have a little plot bunny for Beauty and the Beast where the story is told from different furniture's point of view.
5.) Haven

Genres/Other Ideas:
1.) College roommates turned lovers (could also go from enemies to friends, whichever!)
2.) Book characterxMortal (so the character would escape their book somehow (evil forces or willful choice) and Muse B would have to guide them through the human world. Platonic or romantic, all pairings.
3.) Guildmates/gaming buddies (think The Guild [webseries] or a WoW guild, just with....less people?)
4.) DetectivexDetective
5.)Coworkers--friends to lovers (maybe BossxSubordinate?)
6.) Strangers in a chat room (or online dating)

Scenes I would like to incorporate:
1.) Hanging Christmas lights/decorating for the holidays

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back