• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Xenial

Sweet.
Hello there,

Having a look through the forum has led me to make a thread of my own and in the hopes of finding a like-minded partner to write with.

*Please bear in mind, I'm only a literate novice.

Now, to briefly introduce myself:
  1. What themes and plots do I enjoy?
    Originally, the plots that I had been a part of covered many aspects of realism. It was easier for me to associate my emotions with my character and convey it through writing. Lately, I’ve been interested in fantastical themes, exploring unrealistic traits that my character could possess and in surreal situations - quite exciting. I don’t have any plot that I am drawn to, and I am willing to explore themes that seem interesting to me. *I don’t enjoy fandoms – sorry

2. How lengthy are my typical replies?
    They tend to be between a paragraph to two, and potentially more if required.

3. What are my limits?
    I prefer playing female main characters and often with FxM pairing. Themes that cover gore, manipulation, and dark themes can be incorporated and I don’t particularly have any issues surrounding that – following discussion of the theme.

4. Would I be interested in OOC chatting?
    Yes, I’d love to engage and interact with my partner OOC, but I can understand that some individuals prefer not to. Either way, I can respect both boundaries.

5. How often can I respond on average?
    I’m currently on Christmas break so I should be able to respond daily, certainly a minimum of 3 posts daily. I can also work to your pattern since I am currently quite flexible with my schedule.

Thank you for reading through my thread and I hope to find soon keen interests soon. If you have any questions, please do let me know.

Toodles,

Zoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back