• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings interest check :)

peachygirl

Hey guys! I have a lot more free time now that it's summer and my classes are done, so I figured I would post and try to find some new partners!

I'm relatively new to rpnation but I've been roleplaying on other platforms (kik, rolemance, rook, etc) for around 7 years now. I would consider myself literate, and enjoy writing 1-2 solid paragraphs per response. I'm fairly quick to respond, just depending if I'm at work or not.

My favorite genre is romance hands-down, but I do enjoy working subplot in as well. Cliches, angst, all that good stuff. I believe that good writing should have multiple dimensions! I am a female so I will play female characters, but I'm open to multiple pairings. Gxb, gxg, nbxg are all welcome here!

I also will do some fandom plots, but it's rare for me to play a canon character. If that's what you're interested in, shoot me a list of the fandoms you would like to ask about and maybe we can get something started.

I'm excited to be here, and I can't wait to write with some of you!

I would love to start a romance roleplay. I noticed you tagged historical. I love a good historical romance plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back