• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest Check

bluebloodedmurder

I'm not a boy or girl, I'm a WARNING
The name is Sash. And I am garbage.

About Me

- They/Them
- 21+ (I don't care about your age. No NSFW implications if you happen to be under 18.)
- I double and I mirror. Typical trash fare.
- Pretty Active. I hope. I usually remember to check my RP sites.

Interests

- PKMN (Sun/Moon, X/Y, and Ruby/Sapphire.)
- BotW
- OHSHS
- Rune Factory
- Stardew Valley
- My Time at Portia
- Hunter X Hunter
- My Hero Academia (Not craving. Convince me.)
- Don't Starve (Not craving. Or caught up. Convince me.)
- Madoka Magica

Writing Samples

"I just... I'm not sure." Lola sighed, her eyes flickering off to the side. The river flowed gently, carrying the warm-coloured leaves of the trees on the bank, maple and oak and all kinds of flora, shedding for the coming winter. A sharp wind kept picking up and falling, and Lola had to keep brushing her hair out of her face. It annoyed her, though since her mood was already fouled, not much could be said for that.

"I think it has something to do with the way her head works." She said, finally. "I don't mean to paint her in a negative light. Minako is an incredible person. She has a sense that many lack... but still." Lora kicked a stone into the water, a clicking sound made as her shoes collided with it, splashing it into the water. "There's something strange about her." The young woman shook her head. "...It's no matter. She's your daughter. Not mine. We should carry on."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back