• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest Check; Wonderland: the next generation.

Jecklyn

Real life mermaid
The Alice has come and gone, and Wonderland has returned to its comfortable chaotic state again. people moved on, found loved ones, and had children, just as mad as their parents.

basically we create characters that are the children of the original characters, and play as them. For example, I'll be playing the Cheshire cat's daughter.

I was wondering if there'd be enough interest to fill spots.

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe.

Deadkool said:
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe.
Hahaha ok!

Riven said:
Aaaawh is White Rabbit already taken? *sad face*
Wanna share white rabbit by doing siblings? I wouldn't mind, that is if we are allowed to share him :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah! go right ahead. or, if Riven is interested in only playing a rabbit, there is the child of the march hair. but doing sibblings would also be a good idea.

SummerFaerie said:
I'm better at girl anyways! No problem!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yaaay! ^^

I'm off to bed now, if character Skelly and stuff is up by tonight, expect a post in the morning

Adieu! and Goodnight! x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back