• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern {interest check} Winner takes it all {dance}

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
Roleplay Type(s)
I had this lovely idea in my head, but I just wanted to know if anybody was interested in doing a dance roleplay. It would be something like the step-up movies but with our own chars.

The idea

Flashmobs, shows, battles... This are a few things the Daredevils are known for in their city. The are close as a gang, a family, what binds them is their passion for music, more precisely dancing. They all have their own style and signature and together they are the Daredevils! However later some new crews started forming and tried taking over the city. There is decided to do one last battle, which will be big, huge and breathtaking. Most importantly, the winner takes it all! So the losing crews are not allowed to dance within the city anymore. Of course all of it is hyped up by the media and soon known through the whole city...

Roleplay itself

I wanted it to be a relaxed nice roleplay so instead of diving headfirst into the battle I want some fun. Small battles are alright but we will start with our crew just having fun, dancing and showing/trying some new moves. The winner takes it all will be at a later time, first get the crew real tight^^

Friendship and romance are allowed. Also dislikes, but know that you will have to work together in the end...

So what do you all think? Anybody interested? If you are feel free to sign up your character https://www.rpnation.com/threads/prepare-for-battle-winner-takes-it-all-feel-the-music.78930/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaah yes I though you would, though I was not sure whether to tag you (or tell you in Rules of Politics xD ) feel free to sign up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back