• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Interest Check] Street Racing Roleplay?

Favorite Main Character from Fast and Furious Franchise?

• Dominic Toretto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brian O'Conner

• Letty Ortiz

• Mia Toretto

• Roman Pearce

• Tej Parker

• Han Seoul-Oh

• Giselle Harabo

• Luke Hobbs

• Sean Boswell

• Total voters

BloodThunder27

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, lately I have been craving a Roleplay that focuses on Street Racing. Whatever it may be. I'm not looking at Fandoms, but there will be elements borrowed from Fast and Furious and any other Series or Franchises where the main focus is Street Racing. If there are enough people interested, I will create the Roleplay.

Last two or three I created kinda died, so I need a few committed Roleplayers, or more. If you're interested, reply below, let me know.

Don't forget to vote for your favorite F&F Protagonist!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Blue Angel]I'm interestedh

[/QUOTE]
Cool! Let's see how many more people can jump on board. Also, if you watched Fast and Furious (All or Any of the Films), Vote for your Favorite Character)

Okay, seeing that it is just you four...What do you guys have in mind for the Roleplay?

I'm in. Maybe a competition or something? A heist? We are all thieves or something? We are transporting something?

That sounds like some good ideas @gogojojo331 honestly I'm open to pretty much anything for it, but a mission or goal for the group would be a nice addition

Yes, I was thinking more along the lines of a heist, I think this is a good enough amount of people for a Heist Team of Highly Coordinated Drivers.

HTHCD?

Hmm...better acronym?

Swindler

Transportation and

Receiving

Enterprise for

Energetic and

Street racers

Streets

Yes, I was thinking more along the lines of a heist, I think this is a good enough amount of people for a Heist Team of Highly Coordinated Drivers.

Oops, double post...Anyway, to answer your question...

I'll come up with the title myself, you worry about your character development. Anyways, I'd like everyone's suggestion for a city to start off in.

(Nonfiction) Tokyo Or Seoul

(Fiction) City of Fasuto Hikarishi A city filled with neon and Bright buildings!

f17833dd05bf93129509d9fae0ff040b.jpg

No. Its not. Tokyo is too stereotypical, Seoul, I can definitely do. I'll go create a thread in about an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back