• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [Interest Check] Outreach.

Gitmuny

¢apitalize
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/outreach-recruiting-under-construction.77024/

Not going into much detail for the story as of now, I want to know if anyone is actually interested before devolving it further.

Basic plot: Earth, as we know it, is decaying. Resources are scarce, population levels are rising too high, you get the point. The governments of all major super powers of the world start funding a project of space exploration, bigger than any previous explorations(Project: Outreach). The United States' sends out a space station and covers a vast area of space they were designated. Here, the crew of the space station finds a planet, a planet they hope can be survivable on. They send down a group of highly capable individuals ranging from medical, scientific and military backgrounds to test if the planet is inhabitable for humans, and if it is already inhabited. This team encounters new wildlife, fauna, and most importantly, an enemy. They must now survive on this planet whilst being hunted by these, things, because they cannot risk the safety of the space station above.

Obviously if people are interested the story line will be better, it was just a quick idea I came up with, and hopefully I'm not stealing anyone's ideas aha. So, let me know if you'd want to join this RP. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course ! That seems interesting, would you speak English though or how would you communicate with the other characters (assuming they get a chance to communicate) also, it's quite ironic how i was thinking of naming the space station the USS Harbinger aha

Maybe the people that already live there could be people from a past exploration that went wrong and they crash landed on the planet. They had no chance of getting home so they started their own civilisation on the planet surviving off the land and turning into a savage culture maybe.

Harbinger said:
Maybe the people that already live there could be people from a past exploration that went wrong and they crash landed on the planet. They had no chance of getting home so they started their own civilisation on the planet surviving off the land and turning into a savage culture maybe.
good idea!

Allcure said:
Sounds interesting, count me in :)
okay :)

pokemariofan64 said:
Interstellar, anyone?
I haven't seen that movie, is this what it's about ? xD

It's about an expedition to am there galaxy to find a planet appropriate for the survival of the human race, but I won't spoil much

okay, I've been a bit busy lately, but if you want, head over to the thread and post a character. I'll try and start the RP today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back