• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Interest Check] Nocturnal Life

Trevor B Harper

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒸𝒽𝓇𝑜𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒟𝓊𝓂𝓅𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔
Nocturnal Life

An excerpt from Jake Pill's last journal entry

August 8th, 2014

23:47

"Why? Can you please tell me why this would happen on my bus? On my shift? I was driving the very last bus through the rest of the bus stops. I was about to go home after this last drive, but no, someone had to do something stupid like rip a guy's throat out with their teeth on MY bus. Jesus Christ, why does this happen to me? Now I'll have to clean the bus tomorrow. Wanna know the best part? The guy fucking disappeared into smoke! No joke, he just poofed like that and left the injured pal for death on my bus. Of course I had to stop the bus, call an ambulance and all that shit. That's why I'm writing so god damn late. Anyway, I'll go to bed now, there's been just about the enough amount of
[/I][I]fucked up[/I][I] today."

After that day, August 8th, the world went to shit. The sun never came up. Complete darkness engulfed the world. It was just as cold as every summer night these nights and days, if you can still call them, but the people of Earth did not see sunlight anymore. It was pitch black. Later the lights were turned on, however, it was useless, the world went into chaos as these Nocturnals started killing people around. They did not do it for food, they did it for fun. They used what abilities they had to kill and feed their hunger for blood spill.

Now, several years later, The Human population decreased by approximately 98%, and some of those who survived managed to build safe havens around the world. There are currently seven of these safe havens. However, a lot of people are still scattered about, which get picked off one by one by the huge population of Nocturnals. The only real enemies of the Nocturnals are fire and ultraviolet light.

You would be playing a Nocturnal, preying on the innocent humans or fighting against them within these safe havens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back