• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [INTEREST CHECK] Mount Valkro's Lair

Trevor B Harper

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
To explain this briefly, "Mount Valkro's Lair" is a game where you'd be playing in a medieval fantasy world... As a dragon shapeshifter. As a part of a "lair" which is basically a guild of dragon shifters, you would fly around the world in dragon form, and, well, destroy it. The reason behind it and stuff still need to be figured out, however, I just want to know if this would interest anyone.

Hey, Trev, I got a pic for you that may help :3

Pick+your+dragon+found+this+interesting+from+the+tg+archives_712592_4901108.jpg

go nuts, brah, I'd be interested in somethin' like this :D

EDIT: this pic is kinda small, so here's the link for the site where you can actually click-to-enlarge:

http://www.funnyjunk.com/Pick+your+dragon+found+this+interesting/funny-pictures/4901552/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back